after affects

Readers pov: As usual my alarm started to blare at max volume but I didn't feel like moving. Nat would be here to get me soon and the moment she saw me we would spend days trying to make me feel better about it of course I'm not sure I want that because then I'd have to explain myself. I slowly got up and at least took a shower. While washing my hair I thought back to yesterday's events and began to whine and sniffle. After my long shower I walked into my room to find Nat on my bed with her arms open. I ran into the hug and cried in her shoulder. In that moment I had decided I was going to at least tell Natasha my biggest secret....
Bruce's pov: (this is lunch time when the reader usually comes in just to speed things up). After pulling an all nighter and not eating  since the sandwhich y/n brought me I had grown hungry and couldn't wait to see y/n today I felt so bad for how I treated her, it really wasn't my place to ask and if she was uncomfortable telling Nat a women why would she confide in me. I was so busy thinking I barely noticed I had finished my project y/n will be glad now I'll take a few days away from the lab so I don't fry my brain. I chuckled at the thought and set things aside. When I looked up at the clock I noticed it was 2:30 y/n usually come around noon I hope she's ok.