chapter three: Him Again

"Oh my." I groan ,but grip the pole with my thighs before I slide down it and hit my head.

Its the hair smeller.

That fucking weirdo.

He continues to walk toward me, even with my obvious scowl.

Maybe he doesn't see well?

Maybe he's ignoring the fact I already have a customer?

The latter seems to be the answer. 

"Hey, beautiful." He presses himself against me. His silk tie was stiff and his black blazer was rough against me.

The man I was dancing for looked at him then me, I just shrugged my answer.

"I'm busy." I chide him, and wiggle from under his thin body.

"You're not too busy for me." Bones states. I dubbed him that after my night with him.

"Yea...I am.  I'm way too busy for you, can't you tell? Just go and come look for me later?  "

The other man laughs rather monstrously, he was drunk and reminded me of Santa Claus -yes he had a curly white beard and huge stomach - minus the red suit, instead he wore a nice grey suit with a periwinkle tie.

"Bye." I added, Bones left swiftly but not after huffing something unintelligible.

Santa turned his full attention back to me ,I smiled because I loved the way his eyes were fixated on my every move I made in a matter of seconds.

I felt so special.

For that exact reason I sat on the man's lap, there was barely any space for me with his stomach in the way but I managed. 

He didn't touch me, which was unexpected but I guess he was old fashioned. Men back then were very respectful.

I just swayed my  hips to the slow beat of the music, my back to him.

I wasn't thinking about anything.

I didn't want to.

Everything was easy.

I closed my eyes at some point without even knowing it, I was lost in the music, I was lost in my empty mind.

It was nice.

So simple.

·.  

·.

When I was done with Santa and he paid me my money, I went backstage to the girls changing room, I sat at my station and spun in the revolving stool just for fun. I was alone so when I finished being five, I searched through the rest of the girls things.

I found my thongs and lipstick in Candys draw -I knew that dumb bitch had my stuff, and I'm not taking it back ,I don't know where the hell she's been.

Shaking my head, I turned around and came face to face with Bones. 

He just stared, his dark eyes black as night, his face pale and forehead clammy.

I swallowed thickly ,my stomach dropped to my calves  and bounced back to my nose.

"Hey, handsome."

He grabbed my hands in a crushing grip and jerked me to his bony chest, I flinched away before his chin hit my temple.

"Don't be shy now." He muttered and jerked me again ,I refrained from whimpering and bit my lip instead.

He dragged me in this same position out the club using the back entrance.

I started trying to get away from him by moving and kicking but he kept going. I screamed loudly when he threw me in a pile of garbage bags. He laughed, straddling my legs and pinning my hands under my thighs where he sat  so I couldn't move my limbs.  I screamed again and he grabbed a handful of trash and thrust it my face. I gagged, spitting and blubbering to get the nasty stale taste of it out my mouth.

"I don't even know exactly what you are and  I don't care that men aren't supposed to hit girls."

He punched me square in the chin, my jaw went one way while the roof of my mouth clamped down on my lip successfully slicing it open. Blood and tears seeped into my mouth as he punched me again.

I wasn't giving up, though, I bucked my hips up in one harsh, swift move, distracting him enough to get my hands free. Flailing my arms with fist I hit him as hard as I could, though I was tired and out of breath from him sitting on me.

He managed to hold me down again, but this time he pressed my wrist into the tar and garbage  below me ,I groaned, struggling against him.

I slowly realized he had something in his hand, I couldn't exactly see it through my tacky eyelids but soon enough I felt it against my chest.

He pressed the weapon to my skin and dragged it haphazardly down the space. His hands were violently shaking and in turn, the carving he was busy making curved and spiked.

I screamed as loud as I could in pain and desperation.

A tall, dark ,stout shadowy figure  appeared behind my assailant , the shape grabbed Bones by the collar and with a quick ,sharp pull, the man went flying.

I panted, scrambling to my palms and knees, trying to get away fast enough, yet in vain.

I looked back, bones was flat on the ground and the other man was coming for me.

He gave off an aura teeming with power and malice but as he wrapped a huge hand around my arm and gingerly helped me up, holding me softly as my wobbling legs slowly adjusted to holding up my weight, I felt unbelievably safe.

Gentleness radiated from him and I was engulfed in a warmth. I shakily detached myself from him and made sure to not make eye contact as I backed away.

I was completely humiliated.

Covered in garbage and blood, sweat and grime, my body hurt as did my head. 

I wanted to drop to my knees and wail. I wanted to hurt that man.

I wanted to do to him what he did to me.

Instead, a single tear fell from my eyes, I gasped a breath, wrapping my arms around myself   and  left with the man who saved me watching.

_______a.n

shout out to@ygrenalyn for being a sweetheart and begging for an update. That makes you awesome. :)))