Chapter 5

Ashleys POV

I walked into my room then into the closet, i changed into some jeean shorts and a red V-neck. I looked at my self in the mirror, i didnt look bad. But why would Austin Mahone a guy that could have almost any girl out there want me? i shrugged then walked into my room and made my bed. Then I walked into the hall way to find all three boys standing there.

"Umm can I help you?" I asked taken back alittle bit, i was not expecting them upstairs.

"We want a tour of the house." Robert said.

"Hahah alright." I said. I led them down to the end of the hall, there was a white dorr that when you opened it there was a stair case that led to the guest house. which looked like a small condo.

"Dang I know where sleepovers are going to be now." Alex said laughing and high fiveing Austin and Robert. Then I took them back up stairs to the hall that my room was on and opened my door, my room was all white with silver accents.

"Your room is nice." Austin said smileing.

"Thanks." I said. I shut the door then led them to the next dorr a few feet away from mine. This is a guest room, and the dorr across from this is another guest room the showeres connect with eachother. Then I led them down the stairs to the main floor. "You guys have already seen the kitchen." I showed them the the front area then I showed them my parents room. My parents didnt mind people in theyre room as long as we didnt mess anything up.

"Theyre bed is huge!" Alex exclaimed.

"If you think thats huge you should see theyre shower!" theyre shower could fit liek 17 people in it, it was amazing. I next showed them theyre closet, there was a stair case in the closet that led down to the basement but wsa sectioned off by a room and a door. That room had boxs in it nothing special.

"How many staircases do you guys have!" Austin said laughing. Next I showed them the room with the doube white doors we called that the "theater" it had 8 reclining chairs a projector ad a big movie screen in the front of it, with big bean bags and blankets all near the front corner. "okay you offically are the luckiest person alive." Austin said.

"Not even I said, but thanks for the compliement." then I took them into the game room, which had all the old games that my dad used to play and lastley i led them out to the back yard.

"Your house is amazing." Alex said.

"Thanks!" I said blushing alittle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily the next day labor day which ment no school. So Austin, Alex, and Robert asked if I wanted to hang with them, of course I said yes. We decided to have a movie night and watch movies in the theater.

"Can we please watch a scary movie?" Austin asked, while using the remte to flip through ondemand movies.

"OMG those scare me." i said pulling the blanket i was useing up alittle higher.

"Its okay if you get scared ill be right here." Austin said. When Austin talked to me it made me feel like no one else was there, like we were the only people on the planet. was I falling for him?

"okay." I said blushing. I was sitting between Austin and Robert and ALex was in the seat next to Austin. I refused to sit on the end. They decided on the movie "The Descent" which I had never seen before but I had heard it was scary.

The movie started and it already was scray. I found myself moving closer and closer to austin although the little arm rest in between us didnt make it easy. Half way through the movie I screamed out loud and the guys just started laughing at me. Then I felt Austins arm wrap around me, my body felt tingly like little butterflys were fluttering in my somach. I nuzzeled my head in his shoulder and just sat there. I wasnt paying attention to the movie anymore, I was paying attention to how amazing this moment was.