chapter 2

2 weeks lateR

Ashleys POV

"Were here!" My parenst both said with big smiles on their faces.

"greaaaat...." When we pulled up to the house I almost got excited for moving, This house was much bigger and nicer then our old house. It was a big white house with white and Grey stones on the sides on the driveway and going up to the front porch. The porch wrapped around the whole house. It looked like a house from a movie.

"Umm mom dad, are you sure you have the right address?" I asked. I knew my parents made a good amount of money but never did I think we could afford a house like this.

"Yes were sure, with your dad and my new jobs we'll be making alot more money now. So we figured we would move to a bigger house." Sometimes I really loved my parents the fact that they got an amazing new house. But then I remebered that they still moved me to San Antonio. "Go check out the rooms honey, the only room you can have is the one on the first floor thats going to be ours." Of course I was excited to get a new room and a whole new house but I couldnt show them that I wanted them to feel gulity for makeing me move away from every thing ive known since i was a little kid.

"Okay." I said, walking through the front door. The hous was beautiful it looked like somthing that came out MTV cribs. I walked up the stairs to find three rooms. Two of which were conjoined by a a bathroom and one that was down the hall that had theyre own bathroom and walkin closet. So I of course picked that one.

"Do you like the house and your room sweetie?" my mom said walking in with a plate that had nothing in it.

"Yeah they're nice." I didnt want to seem to excited but on the inside i was so happy this may be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Well good! But can you do me a favor, would you run three doors down and drop this off." She said pointing to the ceramic plate.

"Sure, who brought them?"

"Her name is Michelle, she brought a wonderfull plate of cookies over earlier today."

"Okay mom." I grabbed the plate of cookies and put on a pair of white fli flops and walked out of the house and down the street. When i walked up to the house I saw a black escalade with the liscense plate "Mahomie" on it. It couldnt be, could it?