「The Beginning」

*english not my first language, you will find a mess grammar. This has being fixed by my friend here and there so if still any i'm sorry.. _______________________________________________________________________________

"Listen carefully Heechul.. you will be 17 years old soon.. in that time you will be face your hardship now, you might change your gender suddenly.. you might don't know when and why but you will feel it" words that come from his mom are confusing him.

with his confused face he answer her "you mean i will be a girl and i will never be boy anymore?", her mother touch his cheek and smile softly at him "no.. you will change back but same as when you change be a girl.. you never know when but you will feel it." Heechul still not get what his mom mean about and just accept it as it is.

Kim Heechul is the second child from Kim family from The kims empire. a family who is strong with their history as one of the most powerful people in South Korea, a male born is really rare on the family. Heechul was the first male born after last Silla dynasty where it's the last time this family giving birth a male. He was born with milky skin, big eyes, sharp nose and face. Heechul being born was a blessing to the family, but also brought sadness to them, since this family is cursed. There's a secret on this family, where if the male reaches 17 years old, they need life neither as male or female because they can change their gender unexpectedly and no one knows how to stop this curse. Heechul was too little to understand how bad it was and what this all was about.

One day, Heechul finally became 17 years old. He was getting ready for school, and his mother called him loudly: "Heechul!!! You forgot to bring this!!", his mom gave him a small bag with female uniform and underwear."mom.. this not.. uh.... this? really ?" with serious face he look at his mom and his mom just said "You never know, it is better if you bring this... I have registered you in female name and if it really happens... Contact your sister as soon as possible so she can help you. I actually don't recommend that you go to school today..." Heechul only rolled his eyes and catched his sister to go to school.

"Heejin noona.... do you think that curse is true ? i mean.. I don't even believe in God in the beginning, so this is too much, noona... the curse even happen during the last Silla dynasty which is 935 century ! can you imagine that ?!". Heechul became grumpy and started kicking his legs. 

"But actually, I'm kind of anticipating it.. I want to have a younger sister more than a younger brother though... And I don't think you will be uncomfortable since.. you already look like a girl anyway hahaha" heejin laugh so hard to the point is annoy heechul even more. "but really.. i don't know how it gonna feel so just call me or come to me if you feel something"

Heechul put the bag on his locker and the girl start surrounded by him to congrats his birthday., heechul roll his eyes as get annoy by the girl around him that start to flirt him and think "me ? being a girl like them? eyy..."

"Gunhee !!! its my birthday, lets go to eat something and play arcade with me!" heechul yell happily to his best friend on the class. 

"as always you are that noisy.. is still morning.. you don't need to yell to someone like that" gunhee complain while close his ears and the focus to heechul that holding many present "ya... is nice to life like you isn't it ? you are pretty handsome, rich and smart.. i guess God make an hard work on you... i wish i also can get that much of present on my birthday, but think about it... you look more pretty than usual today... you are shining like a female now" 

Hearing that word heechul reflect touch his crotch and feel relieve that it still there. "what ? do you need to check is in there ? wtf heechulie hahaha" gunhee laugh while say it but heechul start to worried, since after all even he doubt on it.. he doesn't know what symptom he suppose to have if it really exist.

"But what do you mean by shining like a female? I never see any shine on female though" heechul said while checking all the present for him. Gunhee sit in front of him while also look at the present one by one, "you know.. girl have that own aura.. maybe you never understand that because most of your family is female so you never feel it.." maybe he is right, that what heechul think at that time. Heechul family full of female, he only have uncle that married to his family but even all his cousin are female so he never think what so special from a female even though he can think that female character on anime was so cute but he never think female in real life are having that kind of vibe. 

"So you mean i have that kind of aura now ?" Heechul look at gunhee really serious. "Very much, i know you from we are child... i also think that you are pretty but right now i almost forget that you are a male.. i mean look at you, what kind of male even have that kind of long and pretty finger like this ?" Said gunhee while pull heechul hand and look at all his nails. Heechul pull his hand and look at it "well.. you can say that.. my hand is so pretty... i wonder why i join this class rather than food class, my hands is gonna be bad then" gunhee was shiver on what his best friend said and say "thats good you think like thats.. thats good.. you don't like get call as female but you admire yourself.. what an hypocrite"
Heechul give one of chocolate from his present "well get call i am a female and admire myself is two different thing after all"

Despite his worries the day so far pass normally, he start to think that the curse is just a fairytale make by his mom. School was end so he walk with gunhee to the restaurant nearby his school to eat his favorite kimchii fried rice but suddenly heechul heart was beating so fast and his body feel so much hot that make him so much in pain... heechul was hold his heart in pain and gunhee start realize if his friend was in pain "heechul... what happen with you ? are you ok ?" 

Even with so much pain heechul try tell gunhee to call his sister, "gunhee can you call my sister ? please.. i beg you....." with his eyes that in pain, is make gunhee worried even more and rush to the other building to call heejin.

meanwhile, heechul are run to the toilet. his body getting more and more in pain to the point he start crying in silent to hold it. he understand that this the curse symptom. heechul can't feel his legs anymore and his pain are start to make heechul lost his vision....

________________________________________________________________________________

ok then hi~ i just put a short one for "the beginning", i still can't promise you will it have a a romance on it and if does.. who he gonna be with but myself also anticipated on how this story will lead to..

till then

-Milk Tea-