epilogue

everything was beyond reality, it was perfect; how the stars twinkle as it compliments the night sky, how your eyes shine as you look at them with full of wonder and joy;

the cold breeze is filling the place as time passes and i can't help but place these hot packs in my face, it's freezing.

and yet you just sat there comfortably, busy admiring the stars and ignoring the cold. do you feel cold anyway?

i look up to you with full of awe and mumbled words to myself that i'd be the only one to hear. i could literally stay up all night talking about how he looks so good everytime.

gosh he's so breathtakingly handsome- is he even human?

it was a miracle crossing paths with you, don't you know that? angels do really exists and i've meet one in real life! how great thou art, kun?

it has been two years since we crossed paths, hasn't it?

gotta thank my lucky stars for that day

you drifted your attention to me just now and seems like you've heard me. i shifted my eyes from you and took a sip of my hot chocolate but it didn't helped me to avoid from getting questioned.

i was expecting you to say at least a word and instead you came closer and hugged me from the back, resting your chin to my shoulders. "im a real person though," you said giggling, without breaking the hug.

being in his embrace, calms me and secures me everytime. it was just like how the stars hold the moon, where it perfectly fitted one another, and finding comfort in every aspect of one's being.

"stargazing at its finest, huh?" i said to him as i turned to face him, our faces were literally half inches away and i could feel his breath against my cheeks. knowing the distance of it, i looked away in an instant.

"yeah, its beautiful." he replied, looking at me. "but it wouldn't be more beautiful as you are," he added, now getting something from his jacket.

it was a necklace, the one that i've been dreaming about buying before. but i couldn't because it was expensive. "why are you giving me this?" i asked him, because this really cost much! "i just want to, is there anything wrong with it?" he replied shortly.

"ah, no. i mean i like it but this one is pretty expensive. you don't really have to give me this," i said to him.

im not refusing to accept this or something but it's making me flustered, i really don't deserve him. "chae, it's alright. now let me put it on to you." he said with an assuring look and i brushed my hair away from my neck.

"there, it pefectly suits you!" he said as he send me his warm smile, i couldn't help but smile back at him for his thoughtfulness. "thanks a lot for this, xiaodan." i said to him.

"it's nothing, compared for the times that i wasn't around when you needed me the most." he stated. "no, its alright. i understand your schedule." i replied, now cooing at the baby infront of me.

"you understand me too well," he said to me and as if it were on cue, my brother appeared from the door in the rooftop. we turned to face him and as the other one greets him.

"kun, you're such a good cook! thanks for the dinner, i enjoyed the meal!" he said and walked away immediately, not letting kun speak. maybe he came just to check on us. silly him, we won't do anything stupid here, as if we could.

"let's go? im quite worried that we might catch a cold if we stay longer here," i told him in an instant and he noticed that my hands were almost as cold as ice and came down after that.

soon it was time for him to go back and we bid each other goodbyes. he was at our doorstep as he spoke once again,"im heading back to the dorms, bye!" and made a heart pose before going away.

i'll be with you no matter what it takes.

THE END

-
oh well guys here's my last update for this book! what im feeling right now is mixed; the joy of completing my book after a month and i feel a little bit sad too because its ending now but anyways im still with you guys and we'll be meeting in my other books too! thank you for all your love and support ❤