six

the group project. the coffee shop.

she almost forgot about it because of the different tasks that were given to them—recently

today will be the last time for her to go there. the finishing touches on the project needs to be done before the exams.

she came rushing inside the coffee shop to see her classmates there who are probably discussing matters already.

instantly, she sat down with them to catch up. they have already selected who's going to report it next week.

then it was a wrap. they're done.

the doors from the shop opened when 3 boys entered.

someone met her gaze. the boy has an overflowing charisma that is his aura– the face of the second boy put her in a total awe.

he was just seriously cute as he sends gestures to his friends.

the third one looks familiar. yes, surely he does.

it's kun again.

but this time was different, he wasn't alone and in a hurry. they ordered drinks and took their seats.

chaeyong was carefully eying them from a distance. suddenly, her phone vibrated. the name on the screen says 'channie oppa'.

[convo. with her brother]

channie_oppa
hey lil sis, have you finished your group project?

chaekeke
oh wazzup

channie_oppa
noona has been looking for you, too

chaekeke
just a few more minutes

channie_oppa
we are going somewhere today, if its me i'd finish it fast!

chaekeke
really-
where are we going then?

channie_oppa
it's a secret
hurry and go home now
or i'll go fetch you there

chaekeke
anii, there's no need to do that for me

channie_oppa
but what's taking you so long?
want me to go there? as your brother i should

chaekeke

people may recognize you

shoot
im on my way! don't worry

channie_oppa
im relieved
we'll be waiting for you!

-

she gave up on looking at them and went home instead. she knows that her brother is overprotective when it comes to her and her older sister too.

as the youngest among the siblings, the older ones always shows their affection for her.

she's quite fond of it.

soon as she arrived, they didn't gave her a minute to spare for rest— instead they only let her change her clothes and started to drag her outside the house.

"what is this–" her sentence got cut off by her sister.

"your birthday is in two days, remember that?" as her sister smiled sweetly at her.

"and we know the struggles of a graduating student. we've been through that part too." chanyeol added.

they rode the bus to the destination where her brother and sister only knows.

she took a short nap while they were on the bus. "we're here." as her brother waked her up.

it was her favorite place. the amusement park.

-
cHaeyong's bRothEr has bEen exPosed

school is getting so much busy than before guys and i may be posting an update whenever i can ily thanks♥