twenty

chaeyong's.

kringggg! kringgggg! kringgg!

i  hastily woke up and rose from my bed through the help of my alarm clock.

sure we did talk a lot last night

i checked the time and it says 7:21 am only giving me 39 minutes to prepare myself, stretching my way to the bathroom.

the same routine of mine repeated, knowing it for the 23 years of my existence in this world.

i went downstairs to see that they're already there, finishing their breakfast while theres me— about to take the first bite for the day

mom and dad had gone to work so obviously there's the three of us left.

"why did you woke up late?" my older sister asked me, as she rose from her seat, putting the dishes away out of the table leaving mine.

"probably talking with kun last night," chanyeol teasingly answered the question that i should be the one answering.

"cut it, oppa." i said to him, glaring as i took another spoonful and shoved them right into my mouth. "aigooo," he paused between his words and acted as if he was cooing about it.

"it's true then," he added as i rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his mumbles as i continued focusing on the food.

i'll be late at this rate if i don't hurry up, i wont be able to catch the next bus and i'll get doomed!

"eh? that guy who walked you home? he's handsome," my sister blurted out on her way out of the house.

"ya unnie, don't—" i said to her in an instant while i pouted. "you're all picking on me," i added just to only hear them chuckle at my response.

"are you guys dating? omo," my sister said once again, making me completely lost my temper as she earned a smack in the arm from me.

"ya park yoora! you too, chanyeol! stop it!" i can't believe they're my siblings! i yelled at them as i walked my way to my room to get my bag.

they fell silent and the next thing that occurred is me being 10 minutes late from school.

i ran all the way to the class hall, ignoring people's stares as i bumped some of them accidentally, not minding my whole messy appearance because of running.

luckily, i arrived before our professor has that made me able to catch my breath as i scan for my seat.

the class were fully intact, and my best friend were waving her hand from the uppermost part of the class hall that signaled me to sat beside her.
as i got into my seat, a lot of questions came out of her mouth.

"chaeyong, how did it went with kun? god, im dying to know," she asked, as i stayed quiet.

yerin turned her positioned her face right next to mine that made me gasp about the distance, "did something happened?" she added, my expression was all blank and i wasn't paying attention to what she's asking.

"sorry, wait— why aren't our classes starting yet?" i asked her back, earning a quick reply from her "professor wen said he's going to get something and promised to get back right after,"

"so tell me, how did it went?" she added, now going back to the topic. "uh," i trailed of to check if our professor arrived, sadly he hasn't yet.

"he wasn't able to come during that day, instead they throw a party for me at their dorm," i answered her. "did i heard it right? at their dorm? omg that's so sweet!" yerin exlaimed that made others looked at our direction.

"lower your, voice." i commanded her while signing a 'shhhh' to lower her voice and she obeyed. "what's next?? you're cutting it off," she said to me eager to know all of it.

"don't freak out, okay?" i said to her as i take a glance at the door. "i won't, i promise." she answered me. "he asked me out yesterday," i said while looking at out professor who has finally arrived.

"wha—" i covered her mouth to prevent her from shouting. "professor is here already, stop it." i said to her making sure that she's aware of his presence.

yerin fell silent after i took my hand off and was still in shock during professor's wen class.

soon as mr. wen went out of the class, she commented,"that's pretty surreal, but i believe you", i know, why would someone as great as him ask me out?

"what did you said to him? did you agreed?" she asked me as if there's no other time for that. "no, not yet." i answered her as i rested my cheeks in my palms over the table and looked away.

"you go girl!" she stated.

i couldn't believe it seriously.

basically chaeyong is still under shock as the same state where her best friend is and is still absorbing the  conversation they had.

this may be my last update before my exams guys and i promise to get back to you after that.

happy kyungsoo day! ♡