Part 9

*Next Day*

Hera's POV

I woke up before Kanan and I could feel his strong abs through his under shirt as he hugged me tightly from behind, his heart beating slowly. I rolled over, moving his arm from around my waist and back underneath the blanket as i stood up.
I must have stood up too quickly because nausea hit me like a wall of bricks as i sprinted to the toilet and threw up, after emptying the contents of my stomach i went to get some food. However i walked in and saw some waffles on the side with meilouron sliced on the top, my name in bold letters on the sticky note next to it. I grabbed the plate and sat down, when i took in a long breath to smell the food i felt bile rising up into my mouth, once again running to the bathroom to throw up, 'damn i got some on my shirt....' i thought to myself as i stripped and stepped into the shower feeling the warm water trickle down my spine....

Kanan's POV
I felt that strange presence move away from me just after i woke up, thinking it was nothing i tried to go back to sleep. I could hear Hera muttering something under her breath but i couldn't hear her so i stepped out of her room and sensed something peculiar in the bathroom.... The door was unlocked so i went in and could hear Hear's angelic voice singing a song that she sang to a crying baby on lothal 10 years ago....

*10 years ago*

I could feel a force presence coming from something nearby and i could feel its pain..... 'Hera, there is something nearby and...... its in pain....' i didn't wait for her response as i followed my instincts and walked towards it....

It felt like we were walking for hours but in reality it wasn't too long before we came to an old burnt down house this time the presence became stronger as we heard a tiny voice crying deeper in the disheveled house.....
Hera came up and i placed a hand on her shoulder, ''How did you know there was a house here love?'' I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders as we pressed on to find 'the presence' that i could feel....

3rd person
As Kanan and Hera walked through the burnt remains they came up to a small round ottoman that was only slightly singed at the edges, the Kanan spoke up, ''Wait something isn't right, the whole house is burnt down but this thing isn't'' Hera had the same puzzled look as Kanan as she went over to the ottoman and pushed it out of the way, revealing a secret passageway with a ladder,
She dropped down the ladder and the crying became louder as i followed after her. We came up to a little brown bassinet tipped over on its side with some rags bundled up around the source of the crying.....