Part 4

Sabine's POV

I had fallen asleep on Ezra's shoulder and as i woke up i could hear someone hurling which was delightful, I sat up carefully laying Ezra down moving through the halls carefully not wanting to wake anyone else up.... but i had to quickly go back to bed because i saw that Kanan and Hera were awake and i didn't want to get into that conversation this early in the morning. I let out a loud yawn as i climbed back into bed not realising that Ezra was still there, he started to stir as i accidentally brushed my leg against his...
"Sabine your so cold.... where did you go??" He murmured drowsily, "Oh! Ezra! I forgot you were there, why didn't you go back to your room when i fell asleep?" He shrugged his shoulders lazily and said, "Because you looked so peaceful and i wanted to stay with you in case you had a nightmare, i didn't want you to go through it alone 'Bine...." At this point he was looking at me as his sapphire blue eyes stared intently into my own....

Kanan's POV
As i go to get Hera a drink i hear a noise come from Sabine's room and then i heard Hera vomit again... she's so brave... I thought to myself. As i walked back into the refresher i saw Hera looking at something intently but then shoved it behind her back when she saw me. ''Hera what's that behind your back??'' I asked her when i knealt down to the floor. ''I-It.... it's nothing. Don't worry about it...'' she smiled, but i knew she was lying so i hugged her and took it from her hands.
''Kanan!!!'' She shouted but she knew i was messing around. I looked at it slightly confused but etched into it said 1 stripe= not pregnant, 2 stripes= pregnant. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Hera welling up with tears as i hugged her tightly i whispered in her ear "everything will be alright, we can talk about it later if you prefer.." she nodded her head softly as she stopped crying and drifted to sleep.....

Ezra's POV

As I closed my eyes i thought about how lucky i was to have a family like the Ghost. I am going to ask Hera for some ideas on how to treat Sabine for her birthday (because i'm honestly useless when it comes to women!) But I have to do it in a way so that she doesn't think that I still have a crush on her, that would just be embarrassing...