Part 6

A/N This chapter is about how Sabine finds out about Kanera's baby... This also takes place when Ezra's planning Sabine's birthday and Hera is still the only one who knows about his crush. But it could go over more than one chapter. ENJOY!!

Sabine's POV

It was late at night and Ezra hadn't come to back to the ghost yet but I knew he had Jedi training so I tried to get some rest...... Just then I heard a knock, my heart fluttered as I thought it was Ezra but I opened my door and there standing in front of me was a very upset Hera, she shifted her eyes from me to the floor as she said, "Sabine.... C-can I talk to you??" I patted a spot on my bed where I let her sit down, "Er Hera are you ok??" She continued to stare at me when she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small white stick. I was confused but then I realised that it was a pregnancy test, marked positive. "Kriff, Hera is this yours?" I almost whispered, She looked at me with sad eyes and her bottom lip trembling as she nodded..

I realised that there was nothing to say to her that would be comforting so I just hugged her tightly. I was in shock.. Ezra was right, about everything.... after I told him that it was stupid!! But I kept my cool. "How long have you known" I asked, "About a month and it started kicking yesterday. Kanan was worried but I told him that I was fine, I took the test a few hours ago but I couldn't look at it until earlier..."

Hera's POV

I'm pregnant..... Kunta... How am I going to tell Kanan? I couldn't think as I just started crying, "Damn hormones" I cursed to myself. He and Ezra have been out training on Lothal but we had no choice but to leave each other for a while.... I know that Sabine is good at giving advice so I hope she can give me some on this whole situation.

I stand outside her door and I take a deep breath as I knock on her door, She opens it with a smile on her face but it drops as she sees my face I needed to talk to her about this. I think Sabine stopped eating a month ago now but her frame looked almost petit I've known the girl to be skinny her whole life but this was pushing it.
I couldn't force myself to talk to her about that. But i didn't know what to say about the situation so I just showed her my positive test, I just started sobbing again as she hugged me and told me that it was going to be ok. Without another word she got up and got a blanket.

Kanan's POV

The whole ship was dark with only emergency lighting on in the common room and I could hear Hera crying but she was in Sabine's room...... I silently walked over to the door and listened to them talking, "Are you going to tell Kanan about this, Hera?" Sabine sniffled, As if they had both been crying.... "I don't know Sabine, what do you think he will say, I mean, he's talked about kids before but I've never really thought we were ready..."

I gasped, Hera was pregnant, with MY baby!!