Part 4

Sunday morning, Olivia woke up and stretched like a cat, a very satisfied cat. "Rafael" She mumbled as she tried to opened her eyes and instead felt strong arms wrap around her waist.

"Mmm, morning" he murmured and pressed his lips to the back of her neck.

"Morning" she replied happily, settling back into his embrace.

"What time is it?" Rafael asked quietly, and she glanced over at the clock.

"It's only 10am" she replied and he chuckled.

"Good" he rolled on top of her and pressed his lips to hers admits her giggles.

It wasn't until noon when they had finished showering *cough* together *cough* and were dress. Olivia was dressed in one of Rafael's t-shirts and a pair of his sweat pants, although both ere big on her. She had insured that she wouldn't be doing the walk of shane back up to her apartment.

"After you change, where do you wanna grab some lunch at?" Rafael asked as he drove to her apartment.

"How about I make something and we watch the Giants?" Olivia countered and he grinned.

"Sounds perfect to me. You don't even have to change."

"What, you like me in your clothes?" Olivia teased as they made their way to the elevator. Once the doors had shut behind them, Rafael pushed her against the side and pressed his lips to her neck, rumbling

"Immensely."

She laughed as she kissed him quickly and pushed him off of her as they reached her floor. Hand in hand they walked to her door and once they got inside, Olivia sent Rafael to turn the TV on and find the hand while she looked to see what she could make for lunch.

"Alright, how does beef turtolia and grilled cheese sound?" Olivia a asked as she popped her head out of the kitchen.

"I'm on a diet.. I'll just have the grilled cheese" he said thoughtfully and Olivia nodded and smiled as she went to start the soup.

It was halftime by the time they were done eating and Olivia was leaning against Rafael with his arms around her while they watched the commercials and argued about Eli Manning's performance.

"You don't dare speak ill of my friend" Olivia said and lightly punched him in the arm.

"You know Eli?" Rafael asked in impression and wonder as he looked down at her.

"Ya, I went to high school with a guy named Ross Rasner and when he went to training camp for the Broncos when he got signed he let me tag along. Long story short, I spent that thanksgiving with all the Mannings." She looked up at him with a smile but looked back down and fiddled with her phone. "So... what... what exactly is this?" Olivia question questioned quietly.

Rafael sighed, knowing that this had to come up sooner or later. "What, do you want us to be?" He countered and she sat up, looking at him.

"I, I know we can't be together, as an ADA and a Sargent."

"Who told you that?" Barba queried and Olivia shook her head.

"I already went down that road, Rafael, David Hayden and I... We had a relationship but with work, we just couldn't, he was trying my cases and if any defense attorney found that out, it could get a case thrown out..."

"Stop" Rafael demanded, scooting closer to her and putting his finger over her lips. "Don't think about work. What do you want?" He put emphasis on 'you'.

"I want... I want you," she admitted quietly, and he leaned forward and kissed her.

"Then you got me. Because I want you too" he said simply and she wrapped her arms around him.

"But it's not that simple, Rafael" she argued and he nodded as he dropped a kiss on top of her head.

"Yes, it actually is. If it becomes a problem, we will deal with it but for now? Let's just keep it between the two of us, how does that sound?"

"Pretty perfect actually" she signed and he smiled as they turned their attention back to the football game now that they had their issues sorted out.

That night Rafael slept over at Olivia's place and she pushed him out early enough so he could go back to his place and get changed for the day. She walked into work and greeted everyone with a smile, they all could tell she'd had a good weekend. No one asked; they were just glad to see her happy for once in a long time.

Rafael and Olivia's relationship went a lot like that for the following months and Olivia had never fallen so hard or so easily before.

One night that last night before the Fidel verdict would be elicited, when Olivia thought Rafael was already asleep, she whispered "I love you" and then fell asleep herself. Rafael was actually wide awake and kicking himself the whole night for not saying it back to her when he had the chance.

In the morning Olivia woke up first and went off to work, leaving a sweet note for Rafael behind.

'I just wanted to tell you I love you, I'm not trying to pressure you into saying it back to me or anything, were more mature than that, I just wanted to make sure you knew. See you for dinner? Love, Liv'

Rafael went to work that day, telling himself that he'd tell Olivia that he loves her too when they both got off work. And then the mistrial happened and he discovered that she had gone home early.

He knew her well enough that it was wide to give her some space, so he stayed at the office that night and worked on some other cases with some alcohol at his dude. Truth be told the mistrial affected him too, knowing that, that monster was out there, probably hunting another victim.

He had no way of knowing that as of that very moment that Olivia was coming face to face with Fidel and his gun.

Rafael was getting extremely worried when Olivis wouldn't answer his calls and wasn't at home. He figured she was at a motel or at a bar, she did tell him that she usually did that after a bad case.

Still he voiced his worries to Amaro who agreed with him. And that's when he sent Fin and Amamda to her apartment just to check and see if she was back yet.

Amaro's cell phone rang just as Munch was about to head out to see what was taking Fin and Amanda so long and he answered it "Amaro."

Almost instantly he dropped the phone and his eyes grew wide and glassy. "Munch!" Nick yelled, jogging inverse to him and grabbing into his arm.

Munch grabbed the phone and held it to his ear, saying "Fin? What is it?"

"Amanda's getting CSU over here... Her apartment is messed up. It's him John, he's got Liv."

"No!" Munch suddenly bellowed and his out burst deemed to jerk Cragen out if his terrified trance. And he began issuing orders like he always did.

~ Liv's apartment ~

"We should call Barba." Amanda said quietly, and Cragen nodded as he pulled his cell phone out.

"Rafael was sitting in his office, prepping for the next case that had coming up when the call came through.

"Barba" he answered sharply, slightly annoyed that he had been interrupted.

"Hello my names Benjia the temporary C.O of SVU. You need to get down to the bullpen."

"Why?" Barba froze and question but set down the file.

"It's Olivia Benson. He took her..." And Benjia hung up...