Beneath My Skin Part 1

When we go through Anatomy, we learn that our skin might be differently coloured, but our organs are pretty much a universal colour in health and sickness.

When I first went to the College Of Health Studies to visit a friend, I learnt that all of us are the same under our epidermis.

Or the colours beneath our skins are the same.

Since I did  not grow up in the reserve, I pretty much knew how a cute white guy looked. My eyes were never fully trained on white folk until I met him.

Liam James Payne.

♡♥♡♥♡

yeah my mama
she told me don't worry about your size
she said "boys like a little more booty to hold at night"

My friend and I were doing aerobics to the songs on her iPod. So far there had been Lady Gaga, Macklemore (waddup white guy!), T.I with Iggy, Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifah, Eminem, Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande. Now there was Meaghan Trainor with her "All About That Bass" which got me dancing more than any other song.

Maybe its coz she was singing all about our curves.

every inch of you is perfect
from the bottom to the top

Its not everyday that a Caucasian tells you that, is it?

"i love this girl! Can i have her song?"

"Sure Tasha, go ahead!"

Just then, her phone rang, blaring "Midnight Memories" and she took it to the verandah.

Rolling my eyes at her onedirectionase hormone take over, i headed over to the iPod to turn on its bluetooth. i could hear my bestfriend screaming down the line before her phone dropped.

Whoa!

"Oh my goodness! Thanks so much! Can you hear me..." she ran down the stairs after it.

She'll be lucky if her phone survives that fall!

Honestly, did she think that her voice could be heard as her phone fell?

♡+♡=♥

Jenna looked at me while wearing a grin on her face.

"Who would have thought that they'd actually plan a concert here? Thank God you are friends with them."

"Yeah, it is pretty cool of them."

We were at the front row, with seats that would make any fan envious of us.

We got to see our laddies up close.

I was so excited. I hadn't been to their concerts in years. I went for their earlier concerts. We met backstage and became close. They had watched me grow up and now, on my twenty second birthday, they came to play at my town.

I am so happy!

The lights dimmed and they ran on stage. I saw their silhouettes as the MC yelled to us. "Sautisol everybody!"

Jenna's auburn hair whipped round and smack into my face.

"I can touch Mudigi!" she squealed, making me giggle.

"Yeah, I forgot you like him," I said as Chimano passed by. He grinned at me just as Bienaime started their first song of the night. I grinned as Jenna swooned. Yup, this was going to be a good night!

.

.

.

Bienaime promised to call me the next day. I nodded as he told me how he was supposed to go visit his dad.