3

"Just turn it off

"Just turn it off. It's a little bitty humanity switch right at the back of your noggin. I've got big plans for you and it'll streamline the whole process if your emotions aren't riding shotgun. Come on, Enzo. Room service is getting cold."
Sybil grinned lightly at the Englishman.
Roman glared at the way she spoke to him, even if Sybil believed Roman had completely given into her he wouldn't allow anything to happen to Enzo.
"Well, if you're feeling peckish, don't let me stop you."
Enzo glared at the girl throwing a glance to Roman.
"Look at Damon over there. He's got the right idea. He's happy. Roman is too."
Sybil grinned as Enzo rolled his eyes.
"Bored, actually. Just kill him."
Damon grinned.
However Roman sped over to his brother, his face vamping out as he laced his fingers around his brothers neck.
"Yeah Sybil, kill him."
Roman teased as Damon's face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen.
Suddenly Roman groaned in pain, falling off the bed as the siren song rang through his ears.
"Turn it off or I'll steal every memory of anyone he's ever loved, starting with you."
Sybil grinned as Enzo's eyes widened in panic.
"Lorenzo don't!"
Roman shouted through the grunts of pain.
"Fine. We'll do this my way."
Sybil grinned.

As Sybil began to change Roman's memories the Salvatore could feel everything changing.
And all of the sudden the only person he was loyal to was Sybil.
Enzo watched helplessly as his fiancé was forced out of love with him, and it had to be the worst feeling Enzo had ever felt.

"Hi, Bonnie. I'm Sybil. So glad to finally meet you. This is really nice work. Caroline, is it? I'm not sure about riding in on the unicorn, but I love this charmeuse and the tiara design is exquisite."
Sybil grinned as she sat in Roman's lap, the two in the Salvatore boarding house, uninvited.
"Yeah well, I made that in the sixth grade, so congratulations. You have the fashion sense of an 11-year-old."
Caroline glared, casting a worried glance to Roman as the siren caressed his face.
"I just want to know where Bonnie's is."
Sybil grinned tracing Roman's jawline.
"He's got a jawline for days doesn't he?"
Sybil teased as Caroline clenched her jaw.
"Scrapbooking's not really my thing. What do you want?"
Bonnie glared swallowing hard as she saw Roman.
"Simple. I want to know what makes you so special. What is it about you that has Enzo and Damon wrapped around those flawlessly manicured little fingers? I mean, I get Enzo. The-"
Sybil grabbed Roman's face in one of her hands.
"My fiancé is your best friend so you're mine too. No, it's the Damon of it all that has me so stumped. Did you guys ever? You know?"
Sybil grinned.
"No."
Bonnie glared.
"All that time, alone in a prison world. Same day on repeat. You must've done something to break up the brain-numbing monotony."
Sybil teased.
"No."
Bonnie repeated.
"Seriously? Look, you are gorgeous. I can admit that, I'm not blind. And neither is Damon.
Who, in case you haven't noticed, ladies, is scorching much like his brother here. I mean, you can't spell Damon without 'damn.' Strictly platonic? Really? Wow. Good for you. That doesn't explain how you inspire so much devotion in two out of three men who are supposed to be completely devoted to me-"
"Then why is Roman devoted to you?"
Caroline asked bravely despite her unease.
"Oh Roman? Well Damon was going to kill Enzo and baby brother would not allow that. So I decided to change every little memory involving his lover to involve me."
Sybil giggled dragging a finger over Roman's lips.
"I also found a few memories of you, he loves you like a sister."
Sybil grinned as Caroline's frown deepened, she desperately wanted to help the boy.
"So, Bonnie, why don't you sit down and we'll have a little heart to heart? I can make you. But it's excruciatingly painful. And it'll mess up your hair."