By The Light Of The Moon

Victoria’s Pov

Deep breathe again.

“Mmmmm” I breathed in and tried to ignore the breathing of Damon, Elena and Caroline.

Tightly smiling to myself, I took in another deep breath and closed my eyes.

“Mmmmmmm”

“She’s been doing that for the past 24 hours…” Caroline whispered.  Silently rolling my eyes, I wiggled my butt and sat up straighter.

“Deep breath 1. Deep breathe 2. Deep breath 3.” I whispered.

“I think she’s possessed”

That was it. I opened my eyes and turned around smiling tightly at Damon, Elena and Caroline.

“Well….it took you 24 hours to snap out of your ‘meditation’ time” Damon glared at me.

“I need to prepare. I’ve got another 24 hours left till the moon rises. By then I should have enough energy and cleared out all nasty thoughts” I stood up and grabbed the glass of green tea from the floor.

“Its risky. Don’t you understand? You can get yourself killed” I breathed in and glared at Elena.

“I perfectly understand what I’m walking into and I’m prepared to deal with the consequences of my actions.”  I took a sip of my tea, glaring back at Elena.

“You know…if Bonnie was in my place, she would do anything to bring me back” Caroline signed in frustration and stomped her foot.

“Victoria! You have a child. You do not need this kind of ‘darkness’ to help you bring Bonnie back.” Just as Caroline finished Damon decided to finally find his tongue and open his mouth.

“As much as I hate to admit it…. Blonde is right. It’s known that if you use dark magic, there is always a consequences” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m prepared to deal with those consequences. They cant be that bad…”

After I had come home, I had grabbed Bonnies Grimorie and found the resurrection spell.

Things didn’t go how they were supposed to. Bonnie’s grandmother sprit appeared and warned me. She told me by bring Bonnie back, dark magic would have to be used.

I really didn’t care. I’m doing things my way.

I walked past Damon when he grabbed my arm pulling me back. 

“I will not allow you to bring this kind of darkness upon yourself!” Damon screamed at me, making me growl at him.

“There are other ways that we can find to kill Klaus. As much as we all want Bonnie back, there has to be a way to kill Klaus without the help of Bonnie.”

I turned around and glared at Elena “Elena, shut up. Your opinion is not important” Elena stepped forward growling at me.

“My opinion is important. You are my sister” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m kind of surprised Elena…you should be convincing me to go along with this whole plan. You should be happy. If I die then you can have Damon all to yourself”

And then a large impact of heat was across my face.

That bitch.

How dare she slap me.

Growling in anger, I went to attack Elena but was held back by Damon pulling me into his body.

“Sweetheart, lets go for a nice stroll in the park” Damon grabbed me against my own will and pushed me out of the door.