Kill Or Be Killed?

Victoria’s Pov

An animalistic growl left my lips as my body was set alight. I lunged forward and started to rip out Rebekah’s hair while she clawed viscously at me.

I grabbed her hair and punched her as hard as I could, hearing the sickening crack of her nose. I turned around and threw a punch at Klaus who had attacked me from behind.

I wasn’t going to hold back anymore.

This was it.

I was pinned to the wall by Klaus who viciously held me by throat; I thrashed in his hold and growled once his grip tightened.

“I will kill you” I choked through Klaus grip.

Klaus smirked at me and looked over at Rebekah who was wiping blood of her nose “I would love to see you try.” I growled at him and kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine.

I speed around the room and knocked Rebekah off her feet. I threw a couple punches at her face hearing her screams and the sickening snaps of her bones.

“You bitch!” Rebekah screamed as she tried to pull at my hair, I mentally smirked. I was faster than her.

That was a good sign.

“I thought Originals were much faster. I guess not” I smirked at Rebekah and kicked her right in the stomach as she flew back and hit her head against the fireplace.

I screamed out in pain as my hair was pulled back. “Let go of me!” I screamed trying to twist my body around to kick Klaus. “Enough!” Klaus pushed me backwards into a wall.

Screaming out in pain a large metal pole stuck through my back. I could feel my tears burning up.

Ready to fall down my face.

Blood gushed out of my wound, which was just below my heart and just above my stomach, where my child laid.

I could feel my tears ready to fall down my face, but I held them back. I was strong. I can do this.

This was only a little pain.

“Your fathers blood is on my hands and now your blood will be on mine too,” Rebekah growled as she vamp-speed over to me and slashed open my chest with a broken piece of glass.

I screamed out in pain as my chest ripped open and blood started to pour down.

Not only could I feel the pain of my ripped open chest, but the pole in my back was ripping through my organs.

“Rebekah, I suggest you leave. Let me deal with Victoria” Klaus tired to push Rebekah off me.

“We all know that you will not kill her! So I’m going to do it for you” Rebekah’s hand shot through my heart, making me scream out for dear life.

Tears started to fall down my face as Rebekah squeezed my heart.

I tried to fight.

I tried to squirm but failed as it created more pain.

Just as I thought Rebekah was going to rip out my heart, Klaus pushed her with a forceful speed out of the way, making her pull my heart out a little.

I screamed in pain as Rebekah’s hand left my heart and Klaus grabbed my throat.  

“Rebekah!!”

“I’ve had enough of that little bitch!” Rebekah growled as she ignored Klaus and vamp-speed over to Klaus stabbing him with a large piece of glass in the back, that she had picked up from the floor.

“Enough, Rebekah!” Klaus screamed in anger, as he pulled out a silver dagger from his pocket and turned around, he stabbed it into Rebekah’s heart.

Rebekah gasped as her eyes widened and her skin started to desiccate, turning a sickly grey with black veins crawling up her body.

“You’ve taken your revenge little sister. Its time for you to go back into your box” Klaus let go of my throat and turned around to hold onto Rebekah who started to turn a sickly grey and held onto his shirt tightly.

Klaus laid a now dead Rebekah, who had completely turned dark grey with black veins, down onto the ground.

Ignoring the pain that was surging across my body. I ripped myself out of the pole that stuck through my back. Gasping in relief, I bent over and thanked the lord.

Looking down at my wound that was now healed, my eyes caught the glistening piece of glass that had stuck to my clothing. Picking it up and ignoring the speared blood on it.

I lifted my hand up ready to stab Klaus in the neck when Klaus spun around and pinned me to the wall. “I find it quite pathetic that your sneaking up on me” Klaus held my throat tightly.

“A person can try you know?” I clawed at his hands. Klaus smirked at me shaking his head.

“What am I going to do with you, Victoria? Should I punish you? Make you run? Should I kill you or not?”

Through all my worries and fears of not being able to see Damon again, my friends and family, I managed to smirk.

“You want to kill me? Go ahead. Kill me” I spat.

“Oh. How I want to kill you Victoria, but to kill you, I have to first kill the child that lays in your stomach.” Klaus stroked my cheek, smirking.

 That’s when my heart dropped.

What did he mean?

Was he going to kill my baby?

“Do you really think you can kill an innocent child?” I asked, swallowing hard.

“I will kill anything that can and will end my life” my eyes widened as I processed Klaus’s words.

What did he mean?

“What are you saying?” I squeezed my eyes tightly and opened them my vision blurring.

“Is my child apart of all this supernatural crap?” I asked my breathing becoming eract, as Klaus didn’t answer my question.

“Answer me! What is my child?” I screamed aloud, tears burning my eyes.

Nuncius” was all that Klaus said.

“English” I growled at Klaus who looked up at me his eyes burning me.

“Your child is a messenger sent by the witches of the other side. That child in your stomach holds the knowledge of where the last white oak stake is. She will use her knowledge to find the last white oak stake and end myself and my family. I cant, -no. I wont allow that to happen”

Before I could react to Klaus words, Klaus forcefully opened up my mouth as he pulled out a small bottle form his pocket. Thrashing around, moving my head frantically I tried to kick Klaus off me.

 Whatever he was going to do was going to end my child’s life. 

“No—No” I choked out as Klaus forcefully grabbed my chin and titled my head back while he opened the small bottle with his teeth. “Please no” I choked out tears starting to fall down my face, my heart thumping.

“Please, don’t do this—please” I choked out as Klaus ignored my pleads and poured the groggily white, glossy liquid down my throat.

Trying to not to allow any more liquid to go down my throat, I tried to spit it back out, but couldn’t.

My body started to burn as I started to splutter out the liquid that I had just been forced to drink. Tears started to fall down my face as Klaus let go of my face and allowed me to drop to the floor.

My stomach burned and, my heart thumped frantically in my chest. I started to cough and hack as I felt my skin prickle and my body start to burn.

My vision become double and my head spun like crazy. And that’s when I knew I was in trouble.

In deep trouble.