Epilogue

(Hazel's POV)

Have you ever wondered why fate fucks you over multiple times in life than leaves you alone to live your life how YOU want it without any more traumatizing experiences.

Fate definitely fucked me over......

Wait that sounded so wrong, but you catch my drift right.

Right? No....Okay.

Where am i even headed with this....

Oh Yeahh

What i am trying to say is even through all the downfall in my life i somehow managed to make it.

Being happily married with 2 kids in the end was definitely enough to make me the happiest person in the world.

Even though at times they make me want to rip my hair out, I still wouldnt trade them for the world.

Vin and I got married 2 years later after everything that happened with declan. We made sure it was drama free when we got married.

No rouge attacks. No declan. No fighting.

A month after I had my.... miscarriage I was pregnant again.

I knew it was a bit soon but instead of sitting around depressed we tried again and 3 1/2 long months later, I had my precious baby boy.

Hank Gale Navarra.

Who is currently 3 years old right now and a protective older brother of Victoria, his 1 year old sister.

"Hazel!" Yelled Vin.

"Calm your balls i'm coming!" I shouted back.

"Mommy? What are balls?" I heard a small voice say behind me.

I jumped startled and spun around.

"Hank. Why dont you go ask daddy?" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"Kay!" He said happily as he bounced away.

I chuckled loudly and finished putting on my make up, which only consisted of  white eyeshadow, mascara and blood red lipstick.

"Oh yeah. You look hot." I said to myself as i spun around looking into the mirror.

'Concitied much?' Said Jewels

'Shut your pie hole'

Slipping on my white pumps i exited my bedroom and went downstairs.

At the bottom of the stairs waiting for me was my mate looking very sexy.

"You look breathtaking" He said pulling me into a heart stopping kiss.

"You look good, not as good as me though." I said chuckling softly as I pulled away.

"You have no idea how weird and awkward it was to have my 3 year old son ask me what balls are." Vin said as he scratched his neck awkwardly.

I snorted unladylike and starting laughing loudly.

"O...Oh god. That is so funny. Im sorry.." I said trying to sober up.

"Shut up and lets go. Dont want to be late." He muttered grabbing my hand and dragging me to the car.

"Are you sure the kids will be okay with your mother?" Asked Vin.

"Yes i'm sure. I know she hasnt been around them that much, but they will have to warm up to her sooner or later." I said relaxing into the soft leather seat of the car.

He nodded his head and turned on the radio.

'all of me' by john legend came on and Vin sang to me while holding my hand with an iron grip.

He was a horrible singer but it was a sweet gesture.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"It's a-"

"Dont you dare say its a surprise. I will hang you by your balls." His eyes widened in fear and the car sped up.

" We will be there in five minutes... maybe two." He said shakily.  I chuckled quietly and looked out of the window.

Today is our 1 year anniversary and Vin is taking me somewhere special.

We pulled over in the parking lot of... chipotle??

Vin got out of the car and hurried over to my side.

He opened the door and I got out with a confused look on my face.

He took my hand and we walked up to the door.

"After you milady." He said smirking as he pulled the door open.

When in walked in to say i was surprised would be an understatement.

In the middle of the room was a square table decorated to perfection with beautiful white roses and candles everywhere.

It was very....romantic looking.

How he pulled this off.... I dont even know.

"This is where we had our very first date. This is where i fell deeper in love with you. You are perfect in every way possible and I am so lucky to have you. I love you babe" Vin whispered into my ear as he put his hands on my waist.

I smiled than turned around planting a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too. My Badass Tattooed Mate"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know!

It took me FOREVER to do this.

Writers block is a bitch.

Anyways, sorry its so short..

Thank you sooooo much to everyone who has supported me all this time!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZEBALLS!!!!!

Please make sure you

VOTE&Comment&FOLLOW&Share!

With Tons And Tons And Toooooooooooons Of Love To All My Badasses

-SammiBoooooooooooooo <3