My Badass Tattooed Mate

Hello Bitches.

My name is Hazel Zora Blaze. I am 18 years old and I was kicked out of my old school and soon I will be attending Forest Field High. I will be graduating from Forest Field High in about 2 months. I currently live in Miami,Florida with my older brother Julian Blaze.

He is 24 years old and is the current Alpha of the Broken Blood Pack.

We are not the strongest pack in the u.s. or the world. We probably are the fifth strongest pack in the u.s.... but hey that's better than being the last.

I know what some of you are thinking.... Yes I am a werewolf....but I'm also a vampire.

See....what happened was... My mother thought that her and my father were beloveds(or what werewolves like to call it 'mates').

But she thought wrong. My father had got her pregnant and decided to be there for her,even though he had a mate which I soon found out later....But as soon as my mom gave birth to me she died.

So my father said he took me in to raise me with his mate and his son. His mate forgave him for cheating (Bimbo -.-) and helped him raise me. So Julian is my half brother. I love him to death.

The reason why I'm living with Juju(Julian) is because my father and step monster.. i mean mother, died in a airplane crash...2 years ago. Julian lost his mind. He went ballistic and I on the other hand fell in to a deep deep depression.

About a month and a half later Juju and I decided to get it together and move on with our lives.

I refused to sit in my room and be depressed for the rest of my life. So we decided to move ourselves and the pack to Miami for a fresh start. After a while I started to become rebellious.

I stayed out past curfew,got drunk,partied hard, got tons of tattoos and a few piercings and slept around.

I got into a lot of trouble and got arrested a few times but I'm not that bad. Okay okay I lied I'm pretty bad but can you blame me.

I am the fourth best fighter in my pack. The first being Juju, the second being Axel and the third Thomas. Axel and Thomas are the Beta and Third in command.

I am the pack trainer along with my best friend Adrianna Collenstan. She is Axel's little and only sister....she's also 18 just like me. We are and will always be partners in crime. >:)

Okay. Enough with the introduction let's move on.

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!