Chapter 11

(Hazels POV)

I woke up with a pounding headache and a strong urge to pee. I was held down by Vincent's strong arm.

Everytime I moved he held on tighter so I turned around to face him and slapped him. Hard. He squealed like a girl as he fell to the ground than got up and yelled " OMG HAZEL ARE YOU OKAY" I would've stayed to laugh but I really had to go to the bathroom.

When I was done doing my business I walked out and Vincent was nowhere to be found soo I took a shower. After my shower I put on a black sports bra, a loose tank top and some black yoga pants.

I felt like having a lazy day today. I headed to the kitchen to get some food and by food I mean snacks.

When I walked in the kitchen there was some random chick doing the dishes. She stiffened as she sensed me than turned around and glared at me.

"I have a question." I said calmly

"What?" Asked the random

"Do you know me?" I asked

"No...."

"Then why the fuck are you glaring at me? I mean do you wanna go? We can fight and get it over with if you have a problem."

"I'm sorry I mean no harm. But, You reek of those human sized mosquitos." She said with disgust clearly in her voice

'Let me at her! I'll suck her blood til she looks like a fucking raisin!' Screamed Jewel

'SHUT UP! You're giving me a headache and I will deal with her.' I yelled

"I am one of those human sized mosquitos." I said smirking at her dumbfounded expression

"But....Bu-What? How?"

"When a mommy and daddy love each other very mu-" I started but was cut off by the random

"That's not what I meant. How are you a vampire when you smell like a werewolf too." Said the random

" Well Lisa I am half vampire half werewolf." I said in a 'duh' tone

"My name is Eden and that is pretty cool I guess." Said Eden

"Okay Lis-Eden. Can you tell me where the Twinkies are?"

"We don't have any" Said Eden

"Chips?" I said

"Nope"

"Cookies? Pop? Candy? Cake? Brownies? Pie?" I said desperately

"We don't have any of that stuff we only get to eat unhealthy every once in a while."

"What the actual fuck. TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE HIDING THE SNACKS EDEN!" I yelled

" We don't have any. I'm sorry . "

I stormed off headed to Vins office.

(Vincent's POV)

I was having a meeting with one of the newer Alphas from another pack when Hazel busted through the door.

"HOW COULD YOU!" She yelled at me

"Please excuse me for a moment." I said to Alpha Deon. I walked out of my office and shut the door before turning to face an angry Hazel. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I whispered harshly

"Where are you hiding the snacks dammit!" She yelled

"Really.... Hazel we dont have any. I want my pack to stay healthy and strong and eating junk food will make the unhealthy and weak." I whispered. 

"Give me your wallet. "

"No" 

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!'

"Why do you need it?" I asked

"I need some clothes and stuff" She said with puppy dog eyes. Come on! That's not fair dammit!

"Fine" I say reaching in my pocket grabbing my wallet and handing her my credit card. 

"Woooooooo Yay! Thanks" She said as she gave me a quick kiss and ran down the hallway. After she left i went back into my office to get this meeting over with. 

"Sorry about that." I said 

"Its fine Now where were we?" He said. As soon as I was about to say something Eden came in the door and whispered mate. -.- Seriously.

"That's great now can we please get this meeting over with." I said annoyed.

"Actually we can finish this another time. Thanks for your time and I will be leaving but I'm taking Eden with me."

"Cool. Goodbye." I said as he walked out with Eden. I shut my laptop,took off my glasses and got up headed to my room for a much needed nap.

I stripped out of my clothes and laid down on my bed. As my eyes were closing I heard the beta through the mindlink.

'Alpha! Vampire rogues are headed this way. They are southwest of the border.'

'Get the children and mothers to safety and have all the pack warriors waiting for there arrival.'

I quickly got up, put my clothes BACK ON and jumped out the window while shifting into my silver and black wolf. I shifted back and put on some cargo shorts while waiting for them to arrive. I could feel the nervousness of some of the pack warriors.

Wtf

When they showed up I could see why they were so nervous. There is someone extremely powerful amongst the group of vampires. It was almost intimidating.

'Vin where are you? What happened? Where is everyone!' Asked Hazel through the pack mindlink

'Vampire Rogues.'

'I'm on my way!'

'Hazel N-' She cut off the link. -.-

"Why are you on my territory?" I asked in Alpha tone

"You have something we want." Said the hooded figure

"What is it you want?"

"My daughter." Said the hooded figure as he/she took off there hood. Under the hood was a gorgeous women with bright red hair and beautiful Goldish eyes.

"Mom?"

------------------------------------

If you haven't caught on...It's hazels mother!

SORRY it took me so long to update .

Sorry its so short. I just wanted to get the chapter up there so you guys wouldn't have to wait any longer.

OVER 1,000 READS!!!

WOOOOOOOO

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS

THANKS FOR READING!!

LOTS OF LOVE TO YALL

I WON'T BE UPDATING AGAIN FOR A FEW DAYS

Make sure you

Vote&Comment&Share&Follow!

-SammiBoooooooooooooooo <3