Hanahaki: The Silent Killer III

You made flowers grow in my lungs and although they are beautiful I cannot breathe.

"Young Bakugou," All Might said. "You must go apologize or it is plausible your friendship could permanently become damaged."

"Kacchan, please listen," Izuku added. "I am sure Y/N will forgive you. She is not the type of person to hold grudges and she understands that you didn't mean to hurt her."

"You–" Bakugou coughed. "Both don't get it."

The trio stood outside Recovery Girl's office, where Y/N was currently being treated. After the incident, Mr. Aizawa demanded he be sent Principal Nezu's office in order to contact his parents and to receive a punishment.

He could not forget the apologetic glance in   Y/N's eyes towards him as she desperately tried to explain the situation with a hand pressed against her wound. The rest of the students merely gave him expressions of shock and pure disbelief while they watched them both being escorted away in different directions.

Soon, the infirmary door slid open and Recovery Girl greeted them with a grim gaze in her eyes. "You've come to see Y/N, I suppose? Bakugou, your parents are speaking with her right now so I'd mind your manners."

He grumbled and made his way inside with All Might and Izuku in tow. Small chuckles could be softly heard followed by a sincere apology coming from his mother. "Y/N, we apologize on behalf of Katsuki. He has been acting more rebellious than usual but this absolutely is no excuse. Please, continue being his friend and do not think of him poorly. I am going to discipline him once we are home."

His father spoke next, "Mitsuki is positively correct. Our son had no right to strike you the way he did, basic hero training or not. We shall speak with your parents about this as well so nothing can be misunderstood. Until then, we hope you heal soon and forgive us once more."

Both of his parents stood up and bowed deeply to show respect. You felt embarrassed with the gesture and politely objected the action. They both said their goodbyes and Mitsuki gave you a quick hug before saying, "I hope this does not change your mind about you being my future daughter-in-law."

Bakugou locked eyes with his mother who gave him an infuriated sigh that made him gulp. "I'll see you at home, Katsuki..." He tried to appeal to his father but his expression matched his son's. Both of them were going to get the lecture of the century.

He stood at the foot of the bed while you both stared at each other in silence. All Might coughed, signaling Bakugou to speak. He refused to say anything so Deku broke the tension.

"Are you feeling better, Y/N?"

"Yes, it really was not that serious of an injury. The teachers overreacted too much. Thank you all for coming to see me." You weakly smiled.

"That is very good to hear," All Might added. "But, I think Young Bakugou has something he would like to discuss with you alone. Young Midoriya and I shall see you tomorrow."

"Oh," You said with a defeated face. "I'll see you in class then. Call me later, Izuku!"

His face flushed. "Oh, uhm, uh, yes!"

Izuku? Y/N normally calls the nerd by his last name or even 'Deku'.

Both of them took their leave and you were left alone once more with Bakugou. Before he could say anything, you rose from your place. He watched as you inched closer to him and he prepared for a slap to the face.