Chapter 2: Nasty words full of hatred, yet love.

Louis P.O.V.

---------------

I woke up from the sun shinning on my face, I opened my eyes, waiting abit for my eyes to adjust to the sun, I felt two strong arms wrapped around me. I turned around to see Harry's sleeping face, he looked so peaceful. He truly was amazing, like such a good best friend. I smilled to myself then brought my hand up to brush away some of his curls out of his eyes. He stirred abit, then his eyes carefully and slowly opened. "Goodmorning, curly." I said, smirking. "Goodmorning." Harry breathed, his voice low and husky. My smirk grew, but then fell from my face as the events from last night replayed in my head. 

My breath caught in my throat, and I suddenly  found it hard to breathe. "I- I have to go." I said, Getting up quickly leaving a confused Harry. I ran to my suitcase, opening it up and pulling out a pair of jeans, and a white t-shirt. "What are you doing?" Harry said, as I turned around. He was right there, standing infront of me, "I have to see Skylar, I have to go back to London!" I explained, I just had to see her, I had to know she wasn't cheating on me. "Louis, are you crazy! We. Are. On. Tour." He said, waving his hands around for emphazize it. I packed up my suitcase, then stood back up, looking into his eyes with a pleading expression. "Harry, please, you know what happened last time." I sighed, looking into his emerald eyes. Harry sighed and ran a hand through his curls before sitting down on his bed, "Here." He said, throwing me his phone, I caught it and gave him a confused look. 

"To call managment and tell them you're leaving, you can't just get up and walk away in the middle of the freakin tour!" He exclaimed.

Oh, right.

I nodded, before dialing there number and placing the phone to my ear. 

"Hello?" They answered.

"Uhm, hey Its Louis Tomlinson,  from uhm, One Direction?" I answered, carefully.

"Oh yes, yes yes, what is it?" He asked, impatiently.

"I - uhm - I'm having some problems, with like family, and personal  stuff, and I was wondering if I could have like- A break?" I asked, nervously, hoping he'd agree. I heard a sigh from another end of the phone. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, you do realize you are in the middle of a tour?" He asked, well yeah of course I'm not that thick!

"Yes, sir I do, but its really important and it will only be for about a week?" I begged.

"Fine, fine, fine." He said, giving up, wich im glad he did because I sure as hell wasn't.

"Thanks!"  I said cheerfully, hanging up and tossing it back to Harry.

---------

3rd person

---------

Louis went back to his suitcase, throwing all the clothes he could find into it, not bothering to fold them. "So, you're actually doing this?" Harry asked, as if he couldn't believe it. Louis couldn't think of a reason to why Harry cared so much about the fact Louis was just going home to his girlfriend, why was he making such a big deal about it? But what Louis didn't know, and what Harry wouldn't let him know, is the reason he's been so snappy, is because Harry feels abandon. "Yes." Louis replied simply, and cluelessly. Louis despretly searched is best friends eyes for an emotion to tell him why Harry was acting like this, an emotion that Louis couldn't seem to find. "Louis! What about the fans!? They bought tickets to see ALL of us, think about them, god, why are you being so selfish!?" Harry yelled, his eyes turning dark in anger.