Chapter 1: You're still an innocent.

Skylars P.O.V.

--------------------

My eyes fluttered open, slowly, looking up at the plain white ceiling. I sighed, sitting up a little, leaning on my elbows as I looked around my plain room. I felt like a piece of me was missing, because, well a piece of me was missing; Louis. I haven't even talked to him since I left, I need to hear his voice, or something; I feel so alone. I miss him so much and what? Its only been a day. I turned on my bedside lamp, looking over at my clock, it was 11:15am.

Woah, I slept in. I thought as I reached over, grabbing my cell phone, I had 4 unread messages but I didn't bother looking at them, I had one thing on my mind; Hearing my lovers sweet voice.

I dialed his number in my phone, pushing the covers off me, swinging my legs over the side of my bed and slipping my feet into my warm fuzzy blue slippers. I got up as it started ringing, walking over to my big window, and pulling the blinds up, the sun shinning through the window and blinding me. I squinted my eyes, walking closer to the window and placing a hand on my hip looking out at the kids playing hopscotch on the sidewalk, the little girls skipping rope, the boys biking around on their little bicycles, it looked like a really nice day today the sky was a perfect light shade of blue, white fluffy clouds and a bright yellow sun. I smilled, still waiting for Louis to pick up the damn phone, goodness how long does it take? 

I heard a shuffling from the other end of the phone, I felt a smile instantly light up my face.

'Hello?"  I heard Louis answer, impatiently.

"Hey babe!"  I said cheerfully, closing my eyes and listening to his breathing on the other side of the phone, making me feel like I was in his arms.

"Hi, love, listen, I'm a little busy, I can't talk-" He said, quickly, the smile turning into more of a frown.

"But wait, Louis-' I started before he cut me off.

"I got to go baby, love you bye!"  He said quickly and emotionless.

I sighed, feeling a warm tear roll down my cheek, as the sadness turned to anger. I wiped the tear away with the back of my hand angrily, pressing the 'End' button forcefully, throwing my phone on my bed, and running a frustrated hand through my hair.

"Stop thinking about yourself for once Skylar." I mumbled to myself, closing my eyes.

"Its his job, its his dream, stop being selfish." I finished, taking a deep breath and opening my eyes.

The smell of pancakes lingered in the air, I felt the corners of my mouth turn up in a cold emotionles    smile.

I turned around, opening my bedroom door and running through the hall, reaching the stairs I walked down them fast, jumping the last two. "PANCAKES!" I yelled, smelling the sweet smell of my favorite breakfast.

"Yeah, I know you love them, and you're going through a hard time, so I made you breaky!!" Angel announced proudly, motioning me to sit down at the table. I couldn't help but smile, she was my bestest friend ever, we met in grade 5 and ever since then we clicked, we have so many memories, so many laughs, she's hilarious and just amazing.

She placed a plate of pancakes infront of me, and one on the other side of the table for her.

"Dig in!" She said, grabbing the maple syrup and pouring it on them.

"Gladly!" I replied happily, drowning my pancakes in the Maple Syrup.

-----------

I walked back up to my room, jumping in my bed and wrapping the blankets protectively around me, I was cold, I'm always cold; The only one who can warm me up is Louis. And he's not here. I sighed  remebering the lie I just told Angel, I hate lying to her she's my bestfriend but I didn't want her to worry about me. She asked if I was alright and if I wanted to go to her work with her, wich of course I  didn't want to do, so I told her I was fine, wich Im not, and she asked me if i needed her to be here with me and if i was sure i was okay, But of course I told her I was fine; Even though Im far from it actually.