How Long Does Forever Last?

~Prologue~

 "Lou, come here for a second mate!" Harry called from the other room.

I was inside my hotel room staring outside the window, thinking of Skylar and what she's doing now.

I sighed and yelled back an 'Okay' As i stood up and walke dout of the room.

I walked over to Harry's, he was sitting on his bed, staring at a magazin, he's eyebrows furrowed and his hand on his chin; He looked in deep thought.

"Whats up, Hazza?" I ask, faking a smile and trying to make my voice sound cheery. I sat at the end of his bed infront of him. I didn't bother looking down at what he was reading, I kept my eyes on his face; He looked troubled.

His head shot up, his eyes sympathetic but a hint of anger in them.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Cut the bullshit, Louis. " He shot back coldly, using my full name and not my nick name so I know he is serious.

"Harry I don-" I started, until he cut me off.

"Did you and Skylar brake up? Why didn't you tell me! No wonder you've been so sad!" He said, standing up from the bed, looking down at me angirly.

"Harry! Me and-" I started, getting up from the bed to face his height. He started walking closer to me, i backed up in intimidation.

"I thought I was your best friend! You know you can tell me anything, all of a sudden im not trust worthy!?" He yelled, coming closer to me. I felt the confusion fade away and anger boil up in me.

"Harry what the fuck are you talking about! Me and Skylar didn't brake up! We talk like 10 times a day, and after each call we both say 'I love you'! So what are you talking about!?" I screamed, as the anger on his face turned into confusion.

"I - uhm, I just thought-"He started looking down at the magazin he had. I didn't bother looking at it, i kept my eyes glued on his face as i interupted.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT!?" I yelled, furious that someone especially my best friend Harry would think of something like that.

"BECAUSE OF THIS!" He yelled pushing th emagazin to my chest and watching me as I looked over it.

I flipped it around and the Headline was: Louis Tomlinson Scandal

I furrowed my eyebrows, as I looked down at the Subtitle: Did Louis Tomlinson and His Girlfriend break up? Or is his 'Loving' girlfriend of 7 months cheating on the famous Louis Tomlinson?

My mouth hang open as I slowly sat down on the bed and continued to read the Article.

One Direction's Heartthrob Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend spotted arms hooked with another boy, who we are not sure is. They were spotted by fans and poparazzi at the Local London Market, laughing, smilling, hooking arms, And sharing knowing glances. We spotted that he'd be buying her lunch and things she'd be looking at in the market, helping her try on bracelets and necklaces, giving her fashion advice, Is there anything going on?. "We are just good friends" Skylar said to a fan. Even though Skylar and the mystery boy haven't been spotted holding hands, or sharing a llittle smooch, we can't help but think by the comfort they have around eachother that, their little 'Friendship' Might be something more. And even though there has been no confirmation that Louis and Skylar's relationship has came to an end, maybe the cute-couple has ended things off, finding things to hard to deal with, with the distance between them. Or maybe Skylar is hiding something from her Faithful boyfriend, and using him for money and fame, deciding that the best decision is to Cheat.