Chapter 13 - I Love You

//ROMAN//

"VIRGIL WAIT." I call after him as I get up and jog twords him. He turns around and I stumble back a little. After I get my posture back I start talking again.

"I-I know I've been a-a bad friend, but I really do, I- I jus- I" I start stuttering  and give up what I was trying to say and instead I lean over and kiss him.

//VIRGIL//

I turn around and see him stumble back a little bit before he continues what he was saying.

"I-I know I've been a-a bad friend, but I really do... I- I jus- I" he is stuttering really bad and it just seems like he cant say what he wants to.

Before I can continue my thought, he KISSES ME, Im shocked at first, but then I lean into the kiss and just love every second of it. It's so loving and passionate, it feels like I'm whole for the first time in my life. Then he pulls away, his face red, and speaks again.

"I-I love you, I-I love you Virgil." He smiles and its beaming with happiness. I blush and hug him.

"T-thank you Roman, I love you too." I smile into the hug and he kisses my forehead.

"Virgil will you be my boyfriend?" He says in a hushed voice. I pull back from the hug and look him in the eyes.

"Of course I will." I smile and kiss him again. We just stand there kissing for what feels like forever. But when he pulls away I feel like it was to short. He smiles at me lovingly and begins talking again.

"We should get you home, the sun is going to come up in a couple hours. Where do you live?"

"Oh....I uh, you see I-I um live in t-the uh tree house." I say rubbing my neck and looking down.

Good job Virgil you just messed it up, hes not going to want to date someone that got kicked out, he probabaly doesnt love you anyways, why are you ALWAYS falling for his TRICKS, I though you where better than this.

"Oh my god Virgil. I didnt know that, I am-" I cut him off almost in tears.

"I'm so sorry, I'm-Im sorry, I'll just leave." He grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.

"No don't leave, I was just shocked, do you want to come sleep at my house, my parents are away on a trip and wont mind."

"R-really?"

"Of course, let's go."

"He picks me up bridal style and carries me to his house. I really do love him.

But he doesnt love you.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Heyo,

How is everyone? I hope you liked this chapter, and I really hope I got the feelings right......I'm asexual and have never really "fallen in love" so idk what that's like. I know it was short but a longer one will hopefully come out next Sunday, fingers crossed.

Peace.

× ×
___
Rip