Chapter 7 - Fine

//ROMAN//

     I see Thomas, Mark and Jack walk out of the bathroom snickering.

"The fuck did you guys do?"

"We just gave someone a lesson," laughted Mark.

"Guys what the fuck" I say pushing passed them and into the bathroom.

     There on the floor is a curled up Virgil. He doesnt look hurt.......well let me refrace that, he looks very hurt, but doesnt show a sign that he feels hurt, just empty. He sees me and rolls his eyes.

"Go the fuck away Princy"

"Why should I?" I retaliate.

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU HERE."

" you know what....I TRIED to help you I TRIED to be nice to you, and what do YOU DO.......BE MEAN TO ME.........no wonder you have no friends." I kinda whisper the last part but I knew he would hear it.

"MAYBE I DIDNT WANT YOUR HELP.....I NEVER ASKED FOR IT, AND I DEFINITELY NEVER WANTED IT SO FUCK OFF."

"FINE."

"FINE!"

     I leave the bathroom and find my friends. Fuck Virgil he can suck a dick. (Everyone has already made the joke they should suck each other's dicks, please stop)

//VIRGIL//

     Fuck Roman he can suck a big dick. I never wanted his help, I just wanted to die, and he took that away from me too.

     Hes probabaly right but still I just want to suffer, it's what I deserve.

WASSUP FAM

sorry......... Anyways, sorry this chapter is short and...*cough*..cough *...technically late....*cough* but I'll get a new and longer one out soon. But like hows life for everyone (choose which you need) /oh REALLY that's awesome, I'm so happy for you./ or / aww I'm sorry that really sucks, I hope it gets better soon./

Duces.    (• [•)
                    "
       everyone needs a
          little vampire