1

Beforehand context:
After Barry got out of the speed force in season 4. Time = season 4 Flash and season 3 LoT. Before the Earth X crossover. No Killer Frost and Caitlin duality crap.

It was a day off for the Legends, rare ever since they wrecked the timeline. No sign of Nora or Darhk yet. Everything seemed to be moving along normally.

Ray was in the lab doing touch ups on the atom suit, Nate and Amaya in the library, Sara, Mick, Martin, and Jax gathered around a table in the front playing a hand of cards. With Mick undoubtedly with a beer in his hand.

"Fold," Jax said laying down his cards, after getting hit by Sara's piercing intimidating eyes.

Soon after, Sara slid a pile of blue chips to the betting pile.

"Fold," Martin then said.

Moving her eyes to then Mick, he grunted.

"You sure about this blondie?.." Mick replied with a grin as he adding a few more chips.

"Oh, I'm sure," she then added all her chips to the betting pile.

Mick's eyes widened before putting his hand down and saying, "fold."

"Ha," she exclaimed, "not even a full house and I got you all!"

"Damn it," Mick grunted before sipping his beer.

"Really?!" Jax responded.

"Well played Ms. Lance," Martin applauded, "shall we play another round?"

"Nah man, I'm out," I already used up all my gold from the pirate ship in 1567."

"Well, that just confirms it," Sara stared. "I am the poker champi-" she boasted before Gideon cut her off.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Captain Lance, but I am detecting a foreign object floating towards the Waverider," she replied.

"Show us on cameras Gideon" Sara ordered as the team surrounds the table as the screen focused on the image.

"Oh my god," Stein exclaimed seeing at what it was, who it was. "Ronald?!"

............................................................................

"It's been nearly three years, how is this possible?!" Stein remarked as the team surrounded the thought to be dead man in the med bay.

"I don't know, but he's lucky to be alive," Ray replied reading off the tablet connected to Gideon's healing software.

"Wait, so who is this guy?" Amaya asked.

"He's Ronald! Ronald Raymond!" Stein exclaimed focusing on his former partner unconscious on the table.

"Wait, this is Ronnie!" Jax exclaimed.

"Wait, we're still behind," Zari said referring to her, Nate, and Amaya, who seemed to behind in their Arrowverse book of heroes. "How did a mysteriously good looking guy with rockhard abs just survive floating through the temporal zone and who is he?"

"From what I know, Stein's first partner," Sara informed from her limited knowledge.

"And he was Caitlin's late fiancee twice over, from what Felicity used to tell me," Ray added.

"Wait Snowball, had a fiancee?" Mick questioned. "No wonder she unmatched me."

The team stood silent for a second before getting back on track.

"But why is he here? And how is he alive?" Stein asked. "Even if he survived the singularity, the firestorm matrix would've been unstable in his system and..."