( 30 )

real life

"do i go?" daniel asked corbyn, his body flopping back on the bed.

"yes! why is that even a question, daniel." corbyn shouted, jumping on the bed. "you could spend like three months with your guy."

daniel smiled. he likes the sound of that. "my guy."

"exactly, i just said that." corbyn rolled his eyes. "so? are you going?"

"it would be fun, wouldn't it?" daniel asked, biting his lip.

"yes! so?" corbyn asked excitedly.

"yes, i'm going on tour with jonah."

corbyn squealed loudly as he jumped off the bed again, running around daniels apartment with excitement.

"i'll miss you but this is so amazing!" corbyn shouted as he rummaged through daniels fridge. "this is so great! do you have juice?"

"apple juice on the right!" daniel responses, laughing slightly.

-

daniel knocked softly on the door to jonahs apartment. his heart was racing a million miles a second and his breathing was uneven. he didn't know why he was nervous to tell jonah he decided to go on tour with him. maybe it was because he wasn't sure that jonah still wanted him.

a groggy jonah answered the door. he was rubbing his eyes and yawning, signifying that he just woke up.

"what are you doing? it's 2 pm?" daniel laughed and slid past jonah.

the elder rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smile that fell upon his lips. he loved having daniel in his place. no, he just loved having daniel around. the younger made jonah happy and everytime he smiled and that little dimple took its place on his cheek, jonahs heart would soar.

"i wanted to sleep in." daniel rose a brow at jonah. "oh whatever- what are you doing here?"

daniel smiled brightly as he approached the jonah. he easily rested his arms on his bare chest and could feel jonahs arms snaking around his waist and pulling him unbelievably closer.

"so? came here to fuck?"

"what- jonah, no!" daniel laughed, pressing two fingers on the bridge of his nose. "maybe later but right now i have exciting news!"

"you're pregnant. wait, that's not possible we didn't fuck. unless it's with zach- are you having demon babies?" jonah ranted, his eyes going bewildered and wild.

"no- jonah shut up!"

"ok."

daniel sighed, slightly giggling in the process. "i was going to say that i've decided to go on tour with you."

jonahs eyes lit up in that moment and he wanted nothing else than to hug daniel for as long as possible. he got to spend the next three months with daniel, singing his heart out and doing something he loved.

it was impossible. but it was possible. it was so crazy that it made jonah want to keep confirming it.

"really? like you're not messing with me?" jonah asked, now stepping back to examine daniels face.

the younger laughed with a small snort, nodding his head vigorously. "yes, jo! i'm going to be spending the next three months with you whether you want it or not."

jonahs smile widened at those words. "i want it so so so bad." he wrapped daniel up in his arms, pressing repetitive kisses to his forehead.

daniel sighed happily and pulled back, giving him just enough room to admire jonah. what a hunk he was, but he was daniels hunk.

daniel took jonahs jaw into his hand, bringing his face close to his. jonah simply watched daniels blue eyes wander all over his face. he had a look of want and desire, but also a look of curiosity.

finally, daniel had the courage to place his lips onto jonahs. it took a moment, but both began to move in sync. you could feel the love and electricity the pair shared for each other.

what a shame that it took so long to realize.

**

bc sar wanted me to to update uwu i love her

2 chapters left

and then SEQUEEELLL

- lej