( 24 )

real life

jonah was nervous to meet daniel for the first time. it didn't help that they were meeting under these types of circumstances; daniel was pissed at jonah for even having an opinion about daniels love life.

but jonah didn't care if he had crossed the line. he wanted to keep daniel happy and safe.

"jonah," a voice seethed from behind jonah. he stopped abruptly by the edge of the peer, turning to face the blue eyed boy.

jonah gulped. he could see the fury and anger swimming in his eyes. "you're mad."

"correction, i'm livid." daniel stepped forward, latching his hand to jonah's wrist and pulling him along until they were by the edge of the water.

daniel spun around, his eyes burning holes into jonah's face. "say you're sorry and i may just forgive you."

jonah shook his head, "no. i'm not apologizing."

"why not?"

"because daniel i'm worried about you and i'm not gonna stop worrying about you. zach is going to hurt you so just stop acting like you're immature! you're not!" jonah shouted, gaining some stares from the minimal amount of people passing by.

"you have no right to be worried about me, jonah! you don't know me!"

"i know you enough to know you aren't really happy with zach. no matter what you guys did that night, you weren't fully happy."

daniel was stumped, because jonah was right. daniel has been doubting everything about that night and zach and his relationship. he wanted to punch jonah in the face but also hug the shit out of him.

"daniel?" jonah called out after long and uneasy minutes of waiting for daniel to say something.

"you're right. but you don't even realize what goes through my mind, jonah."

jonah sighed, "i think i do—"

"no you don't! you don't realize that every time i text you i'm happier than ever! you don't realize that every time you tweet i get just a little bit more excited each time. you don't realize that i'm a boy falling hard for a another boy who's not even gay. i went to zach to get you off my mind but even then i couldn't."

jonah's snapped his lips shit, wanting daniel to continue and explain everything. jonah wanted to know everything and he was getting the information he didn't know he needed.

"when i was fucking zach senseless i didn't feel anything for him! i felt comfort. but guess what jonah—"

"what, daniel. tell me." jonah took a daring step forward, encouraging daniel.

"i was thinking about you the whole time. every time he said dani, i wanted you to be the one to call me that. yeah, it's weird and i barely know you but i wanted it to be you! i wanted you to be the one i could kiss and call mine because i was a little boy asking for you to be his romeo."

daniel breathed out, "i wanted you."

without hesitation, jonah planted his lips on daniels. it was harsh and fast at first, making daniels head spin. but as soon at the blue eyed boy started kissing back, the kiss slowed down and both lived in the moment.

jonah didn't know what he was doing. this was daniel for god sake. but he kept going. he kept wrapping his arms around daniels waist, pulling him closer than before.

daniel wasn't thinking about zach in that moment. he was thinking about what it felt like to be in jonah's arms. something he didn't know he needed but most definitely wanted.

even if it started as a joke, it was more now and daniel was happy.

they were happy.

**

children. give me good books to read or authors PLEASE

- lej