( 27 )

imessage
zachattack, daniel

zachattack
really?

daniel
what's that?

zachattack
you cheated on me. and
with jonah. you knew
that i didn't like jonah

daniel
i don't have time for your
tantrums. i'm at jonah's
and we're gonna have
some fun :)

zachattack
uhuh.. you are doing what
i did to you

zachattack
what a bitch move

zachattack
can't believe i ever
got back together with
you

zachattack
worst week of
my damn life

daniel
that's not what you
we're saying when i
fucked you :/

daniel
bye zach

real life

"nice," jonah complimented daniel as he watched the devilish boy type the second to last message.

daniel grinned widely, his head resting back on jonah's chest. "i am so much happier." daniel hummed in appreciation.

"i'm glad you are." daniel put his phone down. jonah was quick to take the brunettes hand in his, his fingers playing with daniels.

jonah wrapped his arm around daniels shoulder, letting his chin rest atop daniels head. daniel sighed happily, letting his body go limp in jonah's arms.

"i barely know you, jonah." daniel confided. "yeah, i know you sing, age, and that you're hot and tall." they both laughed.

"yeah, you're right."

"you can read me like a book. i don't know if i like that."

jonah chuckled a little. "it's easy to read someone you're really interested in."

"smooth boi," daniel giggled. "but, i thought you weren't gay."

jonah seemed to think, but automatically knew what his response would be. "i guess i just like people who make me happy. doesn't matter who they are."

daniel snickered. "you sound like corbyn."

"well, he did call me bi one time." jonah spoke softly. "i thought about it but never actually acted on it. well, until last night."

"you talked to corbyn?" daniel asked, moving from beneath jonah's arm and sitting up on his knees.

the two were spending their night in a comfortable bed while watching netflix. and also telling zach to fuck off repeatedly.

jonah gulped, "y-yeah. i wanted to know more about your past since you've never told me anything."

daniel smiled sweetly, taking jonah's hand into his own. "that's too sweet."

"too sweet to love?" jonah questioned, pulling daniel closer to him by his hand.

daniel laughed happily. "no, definitely not. i love it. but, can i get to know you now?"

daniel sat in between jonah's legs, his hands resting on the olders thighs. "like, where you're from. how many countries have you visited?"

"stillwater, minnesota. and i can't even count at this point."

daniel rolled his eyes, "rich kids."

"hey!"

they both laughed. they spent the rest of the night sharing small facts about each other. they never got to the supposedly fun part of the night. but they did enjoy themselves, they enjoyed the company.

and daniel enjoyed the real security. not the false security he had with zach.

he felt safe.

**

i posted a jachary book

LEAKED! | jachary au

check it if ya wanna 🥺 anywho i'm so close to 700 followers and i'm so thankful for literally everyone. also, this book is almost over and my little heart can't take it

- lej