Celebrity Judges, Angry Fits and Rude Texts

Chapter 4

A/N

I am dedicating this chapter to Always_Daydreaming and InnerBeautyShines. They have fanned me, voted and given good advice, seeing as I am new here. Also, to my first fan, L0v3Br1d!! Thanks so much!!

xxx :)

rbkreader

"Anyone. Anyone except those two. Oh my gosh! I'm going to embarass myself in front of them."

Caitlin just told me that Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift were the celebrity judges for 'Hey Doll' this year. I adore them, OMG, I am freaking out. Why did it have to be them??!!

"No, Cheryl, you're gonna be fine. Especially because I'm going to help you!"

"And what are you planning on doing, Caitlin?"

"Before the comp, I'm going.... to give you a makeover!"

I burst out laughing.

"A what? I refuse to have that. You'll have me looking like, erm... I don't know, one of those tacky celebs. I'm sorry, I am not getting a makeover."

"We'll see, Cheryl," Caitlin said giving me a knowing smile, leaving me scared that she wasn't backing down and I would end up getting one of her 'transformations'.

"Now, come on, I'll drive you home," she said.

"Honey, I'm homeeee," I heard my mum shouting, even more loud and excited than usual.

"And I've got you some little things!"

I felt excited. What could it be?? A Gucci bag, Prada sunglasses, a Victoria Beckham dress, maybe? "Snap out of it, Cheryl. You'll never look as good in that stuff as Mum does,' I thought.

My mother walked in, looking great as usual. Her long blonde hair was curled up and she looked like Marilyn Monroe. Her blonde hair was natural and she never dyed it, whereas my curly brown hair was in need of some dyeing!!!

"What did you get, Mum?"

She walked into the living room, holding loads of bags and switched off the T.V.

"Hey, I was watching that!"

"Oh well, I got you clothes for your amazing transformation!"

"What transformation, Mum?" I asked angrily.

"Oh, I thought I made it clear, when we went shopping the other day. I've bought you a selection of clothes, so you don't look so drab and as you put it 'comfy'. Here, take these...."

I grabbed the bags off her and threw them on the floor.

"You think I look drab??!! What a lovely mother you are!! I'm not changing who I am! How dare you think that I would!!" and with that I shoved past her and slammed the door on the way out. When I left, I could hear her shouting my name, but I ignored her. Why does everyone want me to change, first Caitlin and now my own mother? I fell down on my bed, when I heard my phone. I reached out for it and saw Caitlin's name. I read the message 'The comp's on the 4th, right? So, I'll have the makeover stuff ready for then, k?'

I got so angry. I told her I didn't want a makeover! Why does everyone hate the way I am?

'Caitlin, stop being such a brat and so two-faced. I tld u I didn't want a makeover, so just stop being annoying and get out of my life.'