Chapter 12: Colours & The Phone Call

Hello everyone, here's chapter 12. I decided to split chapter 11 in half because I was tired and didn't feel like copy all of the chapter but wanted to get a chapter posted.

Yesterday I turned 20. I honestly can't believe I'm 20. It doesn't feel like it, I will hopefully be starting studying very soon. Im looking for a job and haven't really been all that successful.

Anyway please enjoy.

Edit 25/01/19: I'm sorry this is two days late, I've been busy recently and haven't had the energy to copy the chapter from my book onto my computer/phone.

———————-

Date: 29/11/18 - 26/12/18
Time: 7:40 pm - 6:38 pm

"What's happening. Why is it changing colour," I asked starring at Myra more than a little annoyed by the large smile on her face. My eyes kept flicking back to the shifting colours. It looked like a rainbow but a lot more complicated, beautiful and mesmerising.

"He'll be hatching soon. All dragon's egg and different. You never know what  kind of dragon you'll end up with. Very few eggs change like that," Myra answered, she wasn't making any sense, not that I really expected her too.

(Myra sometimes didn't make any sense whatsoever and something I swear she does on purpose. I eventually learnt what the colors meant).

"You do realize your not making any sense?" I questioned and rolled my eyes, Myra grinned and I knew she was doing it on purpose and knew very well she wasn't making any sense whatsoever.

"How long until he hatches?" I questioned staring down at the egg, it was flickering between res, green, blue, yellow, gold, purple and every colour on between - colour I had seen before but had no name for even though it was beautiful.

"I would say about 2 - 3 months but I have no idea as each dragon egg hatches at different times," Myra answered and I somehow knew the egg would hatch within the next two - three weeks. Any further thought was i interrupted when Macy finally got over her shock and started screaming.

"You ruined by bathrobe. Have fun explaining this creepy and friends to Mum. You always were a freak," Macy shrieked grabbing her suitcase and bag zipping them up and stalking from my apartment pulling her phone out.

"Dear god, what wrong with her. Are you sure she's completely human?" Liz questioned as my ran to catch up with Macy his duffel bag slung haphazardly over one shoulder. One of his show lases was coming undone. I sighed, finally relaxing for the first time in a little over a week more then glad she was gone.

Mike had changed a lot but Macy was still the spoiled Princess and an absolute nightmare to be around, she not only exhausting and draining but expected so much from everyone because she thought she was entitled to it.

I was was so looking forward to the 'talk' I knew I was going to be getting from Eliza about my 'unfair' and 'selfish' treatment of Macy because she was older and I should respect her because she was my 'big sister'.

"Hello Eliza, what can I do for you?" I questioned when my phone started to ring. Twenty minutes after Macy had left, I had thought Macy would have ranted for longer than twenty minutes.

"Why did you kick Mike and Macy out Marlia Edwards?" Eliza demanded, I had to stop myself from grinding my teeth. Of course Macy had made it sound like I had done the wrong thing by kicking her put even though I had told Eliza Macy would be forced to leave the minute she broke any of my rules as it was my apartment.

"Macy was asked to leave because she's not only broke the necklace but stole several things or would have had we not checked her bag before she left. Had we not checked, she would have sold them on the black market" I snapped completely and utterly through with Eliza.