Chapter 5

(Chloe’s POV)

“I still can’t believe you’re here!” I told Maddi as we sat on my bed and talked.

            “Oh. My. God. Those boys are SO hot! Especially John! Do they have girlfriends?”

            “Well, I think John is a man whore…”

            “What?!” I looked up and saw John standing in my doorway. Oops.

            “Uhh. Hey John.” I said.

            “I am so not a man whore, but I will agree with Maddi I am pretty hot.”

            “Well you sounded pretty gay there, ‘I am so not a man whore’.” Maddi said. I burst out laughing.

            “Whatever. I’m 100% not gay and I’m not a man whore.”

            “Then explain in the parking lot today. ‘I’ll see you later babe. My parent are out tonight’.”

            “Uhhhhhh. Coming Mom!” I started laughing.

            “He is a man whore.” Maddi said.

            “I know.” I said still laughing.

            “He totally likes you though.” I stopped laughing.

            “John, liking me. You’re crazy. I said.

            “Whatever you say.” Maddi said in a sing-song voice.

            “Hey, guess what I found. My leos. Wanna go outside and tumble?” I said.

            “Yeah and guess what for the next week my dad paid for us to go to a gym.” Maddi said.

            “Awesome! I can’t wait!”

            We got changed into our leotards and put on a pair of sweatpants because walking around the house with seven boys in the house can be pretty awkward. We walked outside to the ridiculously large front yard.

            “You go first.” Maddi said. I took off my sweatpants and walked towards the corner of the yard. I started running and then did a round-off back handspring into a layout. I then finished with a round-off whip back. I then saluted.

            “Holy shit!” I heard from the front porch. I looked up and saw Joey standing on the front porch. Then I heard Emma yell at him about language. Then he told her to come out here because the girls were doing back flips. I laughed.

            “Okay,” I said to Maddi, “Your turn.” Maddi walked over to where I was before I did my routine. She started with a cartwheel into and aerial. Then she did a back walkover into a back handspring. She finished with a round-off full-twisting double back. She then saluted.

            “That was awesome!” I yelled. Joey hooted. We did that until dinner.

After dinner we sat on the front porch. Joey walked outside.

“Going somewhere?” Maddi asked him. I laughed.

“Uh no actually, I was just coming outside to sit with you ladies.”

            “Yeah right.” I said. He came and sat next to me. He put his arm around me. Maddi gave me a knowing look. Thank God John didn’t acknowledge it. Maddi smiled. Oh no, what was she gonna do?

            “Coming Danny!” She yelled and ran inside. John and I sat outside for a while. I got cold so I gave in a cuddled into John. I soon fell asleep. I woke up in my own bed to the sound of my alarm. John must have carried me inside. I smiled to myself.

Authors note:

Hi guys sorry it took me so long to update. So what do you think is there something going on with John and Chloe. Vote, Comment, and Share. Thanks love y’all