Chapter 4

( Chloe's POV)

"Time to wake up, sweetie," Emma said turning on the lights in my room.

"Ugh it's too early." I said half asleep. Emma laughed.

"Come on now. You'll make so many great friends at school and I have a surprise for you." At the word surprise I perked up. I loved surprises.

"What is it?" I said wide awake now.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." Emma said. Well that's true. I though.

"Fine. I'll be down in twenty." I said climbing out of bed, heading toward the bathroom. All of the boys were already up. Someone was in the shower. Damn I really gotta pee. There's gotta be another bathroom here somewhere. I saw Danny walk by in just a towel. He was hot.

"Danny! Is there another bathroom in here?"

"Yeah, I'm about to go take a shower."

"Can I please go to the bathroom before you take a shower?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes. They had to work or else I'm going to end up peeing in the bushes.

"Yeah. Come with me." We walked down the hall and we stopped in front of the bathroom.

"Yay! Thank you. I'll be right out." As yelled as I went to the bathroom. After getting out of the bathroom, I walked back down to my room. I plugged in my curler and added soft curls to my hair. Then I looked through my closet. I decided on a pair of blue jeans, and a gray tee shirt that said believe on it. I chose black converse. As I was looking through my closet, I found my gymnastics leotards. I'm defiantly going to try to make the cheer squad at this school or maybe they even have a gymnastics team, but I doubt that. Before I went downstairs, I texted Maddi, Wish you were here! First day of school wish me good luck!! Love You. XOXO.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a cereal bar and drank a glass of milk. The kitchen was an absolute mad house. There was milk being split, someone was throwing bread, and it was so loud I swear I lost 45% of my hearing. Emma walked into the kitchen.

"Chloe, you're going to be driving to school with John, Joey, and Danny."

"Okay thanks, Emma."

"We gotta go." Danny said

"I'm coming." I said as I ran down the stairs with my phone.

"You're in the back with Danny." John told me as he got in the driver's seat/

"Alright."

"Do you know how to drive?" Danny asked me.

"Yeah. I loved my car but then my parents sold it."

"What kind of car did you have?"

. "Range Rover."

"Really?"

" Yup." Their car was nice. I really liked it not as much as my baby, but I liked it. They had a Jeep Liberty. I used to want a Jeep until I got my Range Rover. I looked at my texts. There was on from Maddi that read, Good Luck! I wish I was there too. I'll be there soon enough. Love You XOXO!

We pulled up to the school. Once they guys got out they all spread out and went with the group of guys.... And slutty girls that were waiting for them. I guess I be doing this on my own. A real pretty girl walked up to me, she looked nice. She was wearing a white skirt and a pink plaid shirt with cowboy boots.