Chapter Nine The Truth

Steve's POV

Its has been four days after Herobrine came back. I knew deep down inside there was something wrong and I just know it. How I know about the red mark on his wrist it's because I saw it by accident when I wasn't supposed to. I've been keeping it a secret for so long not telling him that I know. I kinda start going out more with him because well we are together finally. We've been doing stuff we never thought we do before in the past. It's been very hard trying to keep the secret that I know about the red mark but he doesn't seem to notice. One night we went out to do more ballroom dancing because he is a gentleman after all I love that about him. "Tonight is our night Steve are you enjoying it so far?" He asked me. "Yes I am your such a gentleman." "That's because I have to be gentle with you as you know my story." "Understood Herobrine." I notice him start to get nervous about the red mark. "Is there something you want to tell me?" "I...I've been keeping something hidden from you in secret." He showed me the red mark gotten bigger than I last saw it. "I didn't want you to worry about more so I kept it a secret. I don't want to wreak what we have." "Herobrine I've have known by accident and been keeping it a secret that I know about the red mark. You will not wreak what we have it's okay you can tell me anything." "I am somewhat mad that you knew but that's alright." He took my hand as we walk back home. "I love you no matter what we go through together Herobrine. I promise." He hugged me and I hugged back. I will always remember that night filled with trust and love. Maybe we are meant to be together before he started to watch me in the past. From what I learned from that night is nothing too important. We keep going on dates having fun it was all so special. I know that nothing will ever come between us ever.