Chapter Eight Hiding A Secret

Herobrine's POV

I was so happy Steve accepted who I was before. Of course I have to be gentle with him or else I'm gonna end up hurting him. But there is one secret that had happen to make me keep it away from Steve. I was in the mines because after what happen the last time I have to keep him safe. I had mined about thirty iron ingots because the cave was given me bad luck so all I was finding was iron and coal. As I made my way down the cave my servant Flame found me mining. He bowed in respect. "Flame I wasn't expecting you." "Either did I master. So tell me how is Steve?" He was the only one that knew Steve and I are together. "He is fine I just get worried about hurting him like I did to others before." I told. "Master you will be fine besides I love to see you two together." He said. "Yeah you got a point Flame I better get back to Steve." "Master look at your wrist." 

He told me. I looked at my wrist to see red of where the veins are supposed to be. "Should you tell Steve master?" "I can't tell him he will be worried about me more than he already has too. You are excused Flame." He bowed again before disappearing. I really would like to tell Steve about it but for now I have to keep it a secret or it will wreck our whole relationship! I knew I have to keep this a secret. By the time I got back to Steve he was wet probbley from showering as he told me before I left. "Did you find anything?" He asked me. "No just iron and coal the cave had given me bad luck again." I just kissed him on the cheek before going to put away the coal and smelt the iron. He came up from behind me hugging me. He is very sweet but if he finds out about the red I'm going to be in trouble. I very much love him and want us to stay like this for the rest of our lives. "You know I love you so much Herobrine." "I love you too Stevie." After putting him into bed and surprising he fell asleep fast than I thought I called Flame. "Flame stay here with Steve I gotta figure this out. Don't tell him the secret I have to keep from him." "Yes master." I ran to the forest feeling guilty.