Chapter Two The Note

Steve's POV

I was a little tense when I first saw Herobrine that I ran. I think that probbley made him angry that I ran away because I was tense up. By the time I got home Salmon was on the bed napping. He is such a good cat I pefer cats than dogs because they are quite calm. I sat down next to him to think about my feelings for Herobrine. Ever since he started to look after me I didn't know what these feelings were. Then I remembered when I was having that nightmare and he calmed me down. I heard that people hate Herobrine because he is evil but I'm not beleiving those rumors are true. I really don't think he is such a bad person, maybe a sweetheart. I sighed knowing that I wish I could see him again.

I looked put my window just trying to find Herobrine but with no luck. I was sad I just wish I could see him after all I love him just they way he treats me and from who he is. I got into bed filled with sadness in my heart. I fall asleep with my feelings for him in my heart. 

Herobrine's POV

I didn't mean for him to run away. I got out of the tree just trying to find him but no luck so far. I decide to leave him a note and leave it besides him. I took out some paper then I started to write the note that I would soon leave with him. It's not like he loves me back they way that I love him. Would he ever love someone who has a cold heart? Maybe he does love me back I'm not too sure. I teleported to his bedroom very quiety I don't want to wake him up. I place the note next to him still trying my best not to wake him up. I was just about to leave when he started to shift a bit. Maybe just one kiss wouldn't hurt as I have been feeling like I need to kiss him. I kissed his forhead before teleporting away back to the forest.

Steve's POV

I soon felt Herobrine kiss my forehead it was very sweet of him. I woke up to find a note next to me from Herobrine. I unfold the note and read it. 

Hey Steve,

I think you probbley have figure out by now that I don't love you but I really do. I would like to get to know you better  so I'm inciting you to dinner. Don't worry I will not hurt you as most of the word you probbely have heard. Please attend the dinner its very romantic. 

Herobrine

The note was cute but a very romantic dinner with him now that is something. Maybe it will give me a chance to see the real him and not what people have been telling about him. I better get ready the dinner's tonight. I can't wait to see him again. He is such a sweetheart towards me.