Brotherly Love Ch. 13

Hello my lovelies. It's been a while.

Sorry ._. I love you all! Happy Holidays!

P.S. I was sitting in a chair with wheels and it slipped out from under me in the middle of a really quiet class. I wanted to die.

Matt's POV

The next morning I'm being pulled from my wonderful dream of bacon and macaroni and cheese by an extremely vexatious voice.

"Matt," the voice whispers. "Matty, baby, wake up."

"Ngh," I sigh and roll over on my left side.

The owner of the voice begins poking my back and right side. I shake the hand off and scoot farther away. I hate when people touch me to wake me up.

I'm just starting to drift off again when I distantly feel the bed dip slowly behind me. "WAKE UP!" The voice shouts directly in my right ear, eliciting a startled scream from me.

I sit up quickly and turn to see my mother smiling sweetly at me.

"You shouldn't just come in here like this! I could've been sleeping naked! Or I could've had a problem."

"I've already seen your penis a million times before."

I give her an exasperated look and she ignores it, plopping down on her butt on my fluffy duvet with her legs crossed Indian style.

"Well?" I ask.

"'Well' what?" She responds, confused.

"Why did you feel the need to come scream in my ear at," I glance at the blue numbers on the clock, "nine o'clock in the ding dang morning?!"

"I came to wake you up at nine o'clock in the ding dang morning because we're gonna have a family day!" She claps her hands excitedly. Her silky black hair that is so similar to mine and Adam's falls into her face, and she brushes it away with her indigo, manicured nails.

"What does this 'family day' consist of?" I ask warily. I hope she doesn't plan on taking us to a salon or something. I may be gay, but that doesn't mean I want to get my nails painted a nice shade of 'Tickle Me Pink'.

"I was thinking all four of us could go out for breakfast, come back here and play some board games and stuff, and then watch a movie tonight!" She's beaming at me with so much excitement that there is no way I can ever turn her down.

"Have you woken Dad and Adam up yet?" I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Nope. I wanted to see what you thought first since you're my baby boy." She then pinches my cheek with so much love that I can't even find it in myself to scowl at the slight pain.

"It sounds like a great plan," I tell her. I really do think we'll have fun.

"Perfect! We never hang out as a family enough anymore. This will be a nice change." She kisses my forehead and struts from my bedroom, probably headed to wake up the other two guys.

I slip out of my warm bed and head into the bathroom to shower.

_________________________________________

"IHOP! We're going to gosh dang freakin' IHOP! Do you know the last time I was at IHOP? Yeah, me neither 'cause it was that long ago!"

"Matt," my father murmurs from the driver's seat, "shut up."

I pout and stop talking. I turn to Adam reclining on the seat next to me. He's gazing down at his phone, scrolling through Twitter. His black hair is tickling the top of his cheekbones, but he doesn't make a move to brush it away.