Brotherly Love Ch. 12

100,000 reads on this story! This upload is a reward! :)

I'm not sure what day they're on. And I realize that Matt recovered pretty damn fast from getting beat up. Yikes.

Anywho, we'll skip to Friday after school.

Matt's POV

"It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!" I sing as Adam and I are driving home from school on Friday. The afternoon sun is shining brightly down on the car.

"Could you not?" Adam gives me an unamused expression before he faces the road again. I just stick my tongue out at him in response. "So I know we just went on a date and all, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to this back-to-school party tonight? It would be your first high school party."

"Abso-freaking-lutely I would! Who all is going?" I bounce in my seat with excitement. A party sounds like just what I need to celebrate my new - and first - boyfriend. We could get all freaky on the dance floor!

Woot woot!

"Me, you, Drew, some other friends of mine, and you can invite Alex."

I quickly pull out my white iPhone and put my feet up on the dashboard, which Adam glares at me for. I text Alex. 'Hey Allie! Wanna go to a party and get laid tonight?! ;)'

'No.'

'-_- why not?'

'Parties aren't really my thing. Lots of sweaty people crammed together, the smell of booze and vomit everywhere, and shitty music to dance to. No thanks.'

'Bitch, we're going.'

'Okay.'

"Alex is in," I tell Adam with a cheeky smile.

"Did you even give him a choice?"

"Of course I did."

__________________________________________

Five hours later, we're pulling up in front of Alex's house with Adam, me, Drew, and two more of Adam's friends already in the car. Bring Me The Horizon's "Shadow Moses" was already blasting through the speakers of the car. We had to take Drew's mother's black mini van to fit all six of us.

"Can you tell from the look in our eyes?" Alex sings loudly as he slides open the van door.

"We're going nowhere!" The rest of us sing back. We quickly pull out onto the road before Alex can even buckle up. We sing at the top of our lungs along with Oli Sykes' rough voice. "Fuck!" We shout in unison. Adam is so caught up with head banging that he swerves into the opposite lane. The loud honking of another car catches our attention.

"Shit!" Drew yells and reaches across Adam to grab the steering wheel, putting us back in our lane.

"I'd like to make it to this party alive, Asshole!" Adam's friend, Kaleb Callaway, yells from the back seat. Adam is driving with Drew in the passenger seat, then Alex is behind Adam and I'm behind Drew, and Kaleb is behind Alex with Adam's other friend behind me. Kaleb is average height with some muscle. He has black hair and hazel eyes. Decent-sized gauges are in his ears and he has a few tattoos, one of which is a flower on the side of his neck.

"Sure thing, Cockface," Adam calls back.

"Hey! Just because I like cock, that doesn't mean I want it all over my face." We all laugh while Alex blushes lightly beside me. I give him a questioning look, and he just laughs it off.

Ten minutes and a few BMTH songs later, we pull up to the house the party is being held in. We have to park a few houses down due to the number of cars parked along the street. I can already hear the bass from the music inside the house.