broken bones.

~sup im rylie and this is how i escaped hell~

i was thrown in my cell again after the experament. "well you didint have to throw me ya idiot"

i said to the gaurd. he punched me "shut up ya brat" that time i shut up and just lied there in my cell. i have been here for 8 hole years and i knew if i stayed here for any longer im going to die. "i have to get out of here" but i knew i might not be able to there are guard's around every corner.

"come here ya little brat" the voice starteld me out of my thoughts. but i didint fight the guard because they would just make my punishment worse. when i got to "the masters" room his goons droped me onto the floor and chained me to the wall. this happend all the time so i stayed quiet and waited for "the master" to come and give me my punishment for somthing i dident do.

~ya see theres more of these exparaments then just me. and they like to blame evrything on me so they dont get punished~

"the master" walked in and glared right at me. "listen here you little brat do you know what you did"? i shook my head no, "oh really dont play stupid girl you put pink paint on my throne and made a mess with my paper work of who gose to the good side and who gose to the bad side" he steped forward and punched me right in the face. i screamed. you could here the deafining crack of my nose.

~my nose, he broke my nose~

the blood from my nose started to pool on the floor. i relised this was going to be one of those days, the days when i wouldent be able to walk later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~

a/n

sorry i know this is short but i officaly have wrighters block so any ideas just leave a comment

it took me a long time to think this up i cant really wright but anyway ima just think up some morte of this lkater so yeah.

i havent really been on latley so i guess this is like a comback story, maybe? yeah thats what we will cvall it a come back story!

bye >:)