{}Rylies trial{}

(Rylies p.o.v)

I was quickly lead away from the room emily had been in, i could see the men fixing the mirrors.

After walking for about ten minutes we reached a old wood door, i could tell its been there for a long time because it was basicly falling apart. One of the valkyrie opend the door and shoved me into it, i stummbled but caught my balance.
Just as i turned aroud to yell at him he closed the door.
My vision faded to black for a few minutes until my eyes adjusted to the dark.

Now that my eyes had adjusted to the dark i started to explore the room, i slowly started tracing my hand down the closest wall. As i traced the pattern of the wall with my fingers i heard a slight ~creek~, i froze.

My survival instincs taking over, i looked around with limited sight trying to pick out what could have made that noise. I didnt realise i had been walking towards the sound intill i stopped walking altogether, i was about to take another step when my foot hit somthing on the ground. Looking down i saw a dagger, crouching down to pick it up i started to examine it. It appeared to be made out of some type of bronze, although i didnt have alot of time to think about it because i heard another noise but this time it was louder.

As i looked around for the person that made the noise i spotted somthing out of the corner of my eye. I looked back at what i saw temperrarly forgetting the situation. I saw a small beam of light coming out of one dark corner of the room. I instantly started running towards it, only to have somthing wiz past my head and connect with the wall. This time i didnt freeze i kept on running because i saw light. Light is good i thought. Light means escape.
As i ran i heard footsteps chase after me.

Trying to be as quiet as i could, i approached the small beam of light. I put my hands on the wall see if there was a way i could move it.
Just as i turned around somthing smashed into me at full force causing the wall behind me to break. I smashed into the ground but quickly getting up i looked around the room to see beams and ropes every where.

Turning back around i saw a man dressed in all black ready to punch me. Blocking it i aimed a kick at the stomach, narrowly missing i realised i would have to pick it up if i was ever going to beat him. Getting down to a fighting stance i waited for him to attack again.

As soon as he went to throw a punch at me i grabbed his fist and used it to push myself up and flipped over him, landing swiftly on the ground in a cat stance. When he turned around i looked into his eyes, finding surprise and fear. He looked so pitiful i almost felt bad about what I was about to do.
Almost

In a quick movement i did a dragon sweep knocking him to the floor. As he hit the ground i heard a crack and knew he was unconscious.

Finally looking around the room i saw beams and ropes everywhere but what caught my attention was the vent in the left corner of the ceiling.
It seemed to be the only way out so i headed toward the first beam.

I jummped from beam to beam untill i got to the last one, only then did i realise that from the last beam i couldent reach the vent. "Dammit"

Looking around i had to find a way to get to the vent.

Then i felt really stupid because i remembered that i had my dagger with me. Taking the dagger and putting the blade sideways in my mouth i reached out for a rope that was hanging from the ceiling.

I felt like i had to so i yelled "A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME" then swung on the rope toward the vent.

As soon as i reached the vent i put myself upside down on the rope and tied a knot in it. Standing on the knot to balance myself i pulled my dagger out of my mouth and started prying at the vent.

It came lose and fell the the floor with a clanging noise. Putting my dagger into my pocket i climbed into the vent

When i reached the end of it i looked at the grate to see if i needed to use my dagger. I ended up just kicking it down, and when i did i heard a high pitched yelp from below me. Pulling out my dagger i started to count quietly "1... 2...3!" I jumped into the room only to see it was mine and Emily's cell .........

Emily was giving me what i had started calling 'the sweden glare' and then she stood up and said "what the hell man, do you want me to have a heart attack!" I looked at her with the most serious face and said "sure go ahead!" .