the happy ending

"i will kill you shivaay. Because of you how much we got late. Bhavya called me 78 th time."annika said angrily. Holding ansh's hand and going in the event.
"what i did? "i asked innocently like i don't know what i did?
"dad, you spoiled my hair. You know na how much i love my hairs. Mumma, give some manners to dad also. "ansh said grumpily.
Annika glared and went in. Without saying anything.
Arrgghhh, these mother -son duo will eat me raw one day. Only my shivi loves me. I am missing my baby badly. Ansh and shivi both are twins. Ansh is mumma's boy but shivi.she is daddy's girl. Ansh and shivi both fight alot. Today morning itself they fought and the great reason is that my grumpy boy wants shivi to be a boy also. So, he can play football with her. Sometimes they fight too much so we have to send one of them in someone's house. Me, rudra, mallika and om. We all are still together with great bond. We all have kids except rudra. Today is bhavya's baby shower. So, yeah he is also going to be dad soon. We all have that much great bond that whenever one of us want privacy we send our kids to another. And they take care of them. That's why ansh said that he and shivi is going to sleep at mallika's place tonight. My kids are so intelligent.
"daddy, look how am i looking? "a melodious voice came into my eardrums. Sometimes i feel that shivi has her mother's feature. My baby is looking so beautiful in her dress.

As she twirled showing me her dress

"aww, my baby is looking super cute and beautiful. "i said as i kissed her cheeks and she hugs me. Well, i dont know it will be fair to say or not but i feel completed when i hug my shivi. She is copy cat of mine. Her manners and talking sense everything is just like me.
"am, i looking pretty more than mumma? "she asked with mischievous. I smiled nodded in positive.
"nooo,my mumma is prettiest girl on the earth you are nothing infront of her. "ansh came there with his typical grumpy mood and apart our hug.
I knew that again these two are going to fight so, before shivi retaliate i asked.
"ansh, where is annika? "
"dad, she is... (He finds her by looking here or there then points) there she is. "he replied. I held both kids hand and went to annika who is busy in talking with mallika. God knows how much these girls talk.
"ohh, hii. Shivaay.looking handsome. "mallika complimented as we shared a formal hug.
"yeah, my dad is most handsome man in this world. "shivi chirped. Annika eyed on shivi.
"shivi, i have given you another dress na. Then from where this dress came?"annika asked.
"mumma, om dadda has bought me this. This is pretty na. "she twirled showing off her new gifted dress.
"you and your dadda's. They all are spoiling you. "she muttered.
Well shivi,ansh , mallika-arnav's boy aarav,gauri-om's girl radhika. These children calls me, om, rudra, arnav dadda. And they addressed annika, gauri, bhavya as mum except mallika. She is different. All children calls her mallika only.
"ohh, come on annika. Hey ansh how are you my baby? "mallika asked as she hugged ansh.
"i am fine mallika. Today i want to give you compliment. "ansh said.
"really, my ansh baby will give me compliment, then give me. I am waiting. "mallika said in which me and annika rolled our eyes.
"today you are looking garam murgi. "he said and ran from there. Leaving me, annika in shock and mallika in confusion. Me and annika could not control our laugh while arnav, gauri and om also joined us.
We all chatted alot. While our children were playing not interested in our talks. After that we celebrated bhavya's baby shower. Rudy was more nervous than bhavya which made all of us laugh.

"So, tonight.shivi and ansh are going with us."mallika chirped.
"yes, tolerate them. Afterall me and my wife also need some privacy. Like you both need but dont worry it's the matter of tonight. "i joked. Making annika and mallika both blush.
"mumma, i will miss you. Dad take care of my mumma. "ansh ordered me. Sometimes i thought that he will be strict boss more than me.
"daddy, good night. "my shivi came to me and hugs me giving me tight cheek kiss.
"shivi, ansh. Baby good night. Ok dont disturb mallika and arnav dadda."annika said while hugging both children and pecking their forehead.
All left after bidding each other bye. It is late night.
Now i can stare my wife without any shame.
"come, we should also go. "she said as she pulls me towards car. But i didnt buzz. She frowned at my behaviour.
"lets walk together, our house is in 5 mins walking distance. "i said as i wrapped my arm on her waist while she held my hand smilingly.
"finally, tonight you are mine. "i winked as i said.
"as if all night you let me sleep with my kids. "she said with sarcasm.
"you have problem otherwise i would have stand a whole cricket team of our kids. "i joked only for getting her smack.
"these two are enough for me. Cant you see. Both fight all the time."she complained.
"well, their parents fought when they were kids. Isn't obvious for them. "i said as we remind our first and second meet.
"i am blessed to have you in my life.shivaay."she said as she kissed my shoulder.
"well, someone is desprate haa, atleast let us reach our house. "i winked and she blushed.
Soon we reached our house as we entered i took her in my arms while she blushed. I dont know how she managed to blush after 10 years of marriage.as we entered i kissed her hungrily. Which led to a most romantic night of our's.

In morning-
I woke up by phone call. I couldn't get up as my wife in her birth suite is hugging me and sleeping in deep slumber.so,i dropped the thought to pick up the call.and stared my wife. I am so blessed to have her.she and our children made our life perfect.meanwhile She woke up." If you had stared me enough. So pick up the call. "she said while wrapping bedsheet on her body.
I came out of my daze and picked the call which was from office.
After sometime we got ready and went down where she was preparing breakfast and i was busy in kissing her shoulders and neck.
"shivaay, leave me. Kids are coming anytime. "she reasoned.as she reasoned a loud voice came.
"mummma"we broke apart as ansh ran to his mumma and shivi came to me. They hugged us and we smiled in content.
"mumma, you know arnav dadda and mallika has told me a story. "said ansh.
Then shivi and ansh started to narrated their story while me and annika smiled.
"i love you. "i whispered. She smiled not saying me i love you too.but i dont mind. I know she thinks if she said i love you too to me then our incomplete love will be complete. And she doesnot want it to be complete.

Thank you so much for showering love on this story.i hope you guys liked it.