she has anger not hatred

if you dont mind shivaay, can i ask you something? "gauri asked as we introduced to each other. She broke my trance.
"yea.. Yeah. Why not? "i fumbled my eyes still not leaving her movings.
I think gauri has noticed my gaze on annika.but what could i possibly do?
"if i am not wrong, you and annika were at the same school. Weren't you guys? "she asked confusingly.
I sighed. Our memories came in my mind at the same moment.
"yes, we were. "i replied gulping hard my lump.
"so, why didn't she recognize you?as how much i know her, she never does like this. "she asked softly.
Now how will i tell gauri that she does this purposely. But to my relief gauri dragged by bhavya. Bhavya, the girl who has the toleration power to tolerate rudra. Sometimes before rudra introduced me with her as his girlfriend.
I was feeling suffocated. How can she deny to recognize me?and now i observed her. She is behaving as nothing happen.
I thought to leave that place and take a moment to gather my courage for facing her.
But "shivaay".a voice stopped me. I turned. Spotted mallika.
"where are you going? I am not gonna leave you so easily after all we met after ages. You know we all once in a week met. But you. You just seprated from us. You never missed us hai na. "she asked.
How will i tell you how much i have missed you all. Our crazyness, our friendship, our togetherness and her. My heart screamed. But words could not came out from my mouth and i did one thing. I hugged her tightly.showing my emotions that how much i have missed them.
"ohh, so you also missed us. "she said while reciprocating the hug.
"oh my god, my wife is in another man's arm. I am going to die. " a loud voice came. We broke the hug to see a man standing there smilingly. I saw mallika rolling her eyes.
"oh shut up, arnav. You and your over acting. I had seen you when you were flirting with that maya. "mallika said. He laughed.
She held his arm lovingly and introduce me with him.
"shivaay, meet my husband ,arnav raijada. "
I smiled seeing them so happy. "hii, i am shivaay, shivaay singh oberoi. "we shook hand.
Then we started to talk. After some conversation i observed that arnav and annika is close. Arnav pampers her like his sister. He is a lawyer. His talks showed me that how much he proud of annika.
"that's why,when i met mallika so i thought why not. Gharwali+baharwali you know" he joked but soon received a smack from mallika.
Everything is so perfect here. The imperfect thing is me. I was witnessing the love between mallika and arnav. Soon arnav recieved a call.
"ohh, my aadhi gharwali is calling me. You know mallika, me and annika is perfect. From where i trapped with you. "he joked while mallika gave him an angry glare. "Okay, fine.its time to my and annika's performance so, shivaay come na. I want that you guys hoot for me. "arnav winked and went.

Mallika dragged me to the bar which was situated right infront of stage.
We settled there. Soon annika and arnav does their entry.
"Love you both so much."mallika hooted and give them flying kiss. In return i saw arnav and annika also give her flying kiss. But annika ignored me. I sighed.everyone was hooting for them. They danced so perfectly.

Mallika was just drooling her husband while i was drooling annika. Which was noticed by mallika.
After performance, we both were sipping our drinks silently.
"well, i was drooling my husband. After all i have right to drool over him. But for what right you were drooling annika. "she asked taking me out from my deep thinking.
"umm, actually.... "i fumbled.
"did not you feel awkward when noone asked you about your and annika's relationship status?"she asked.
Yes, how can i not notice this that no one asked me about me and annika till now. Whole school knew that i love her. And these friends they were teased me all time. But this time they did not say anything to me. I just nodded positively.
"look shivaay, what was the matter?i dont know. Why you left her, you left us? I dont want to know even.because you went away from us. There must be reason. Because leaving annika and everything without any matter was not easy for you.right."she told me seriously.
I look at the mallika.is she even mallika? I never knew that she knew me that much deeply.
She took a deep sigh. "we all have decided that we will not talk about past. About you both. Because we had also missed you so much. Everyone thinks that you and annika had moved on. But i know you both had not.you left after that annika never talked to us about you as if you were not exist for her. Shivaay, she needs you. I know you love her. I had seen your love towards her.just broke all the bounds and say her again that you love her. "she said encouraging me.
"thank you for understanding me but i dont think so that she will become mine ever now. She hates me. "i said with pain controlling my tears.
"she doesn't hate you, she is just angry with you. You have to pacify her. I got to know from rudra that how she reacted after seeing you. Dont worry about that, she will be fine all you need to do is try. "she assured me giving me a hope.
At night,
I was finding annika to talk to her alone. In this beautiful palace where should i find her. Just then i bumped with rudy.
"hey, if you are finding annika di. So she is near pond which is situated backside of palace. "he told me. I thanked him but soon stopped and gave him the look "how do you know, i am finding her. "
"bro, though we had not met since years but i know who you find every moment. "he replied mischievously.
I nodded in disbelief they all are same. I ran to the backside of pond.

There she is sitting,dipping her legs in simple night dress

There she is sitting,dipping her legs in simple night dress. Putting her earplugs and barking at some one. I smiled remembering her loud voice which always made us fall in trouble.
Anni's pov-
I was barking at my pa. For not doing her properly or should i say i was taking out my frustation on her. Suddenly i realize that someone sat beside me. My breath hitched seeing him. I hang up the call. And started to leave from there. But i stopped as he held my wrist.
"leave my hand. "i said angrily.
"as if you will say, or i will leave you. "he said.
I rolled my eyes.he is still not change.
"what you want? "i asked irritatingly.
"some precious time of yours. "he said softly.
I sat down back dipping my legs back. Knowing that he will not leave my wrist until he talk to me. I know him so well.
We sat there silently. It felt so good sitting with him after so long. I have missed him so much.
"yeah me too. "he replied.my eyes widen.did i think outloud.
"no, you never think outloud, its god's grace over that i can hear everything which is going on your heart and mind."he replied again. My eyes now welled up. Now my silence wants to break. Shoot him questions.

"if you know me this much so, why you disappeared suddenly? "i asked hurt clearly visible in my eyes.
He sighed and then held my hand softly and other hand was cupping my face. I could see the love on them which i had seen on them 5 years ago.
"if i know you this much so i can surely tell you that you know me atleast this much that you can understand my circumstances. "he replied.
We locked our eyes.and shared a deep eyelock as if filling the absence of eachother till now.
I dont know why but i left the thought to be angry with him for so long. I hugged him tightly. Unknowingly tears flowed down from our eyes.
"i missed you so much, you know how much i had need of you when dad left me. "i sobbed while hugging him.
"i promise, i will not do this again. I missed you too."he said while tightening his grip on me. We sat there hugging each-other for hours.
I will give you all a romantic prologue.