yes,they met.

After so many suggestions and demand for having a happy ending.here is the second part. And thank you so for giving me this much love. Jazz_5rock
cutecrazed
Mansi_SR
Love_Fate
PARIMALA020
Shivika08
These are some friends who encouraged me alot to write further on this.
Shiv's pov-
Its been 5 years since i met her,i miss her. But i know she will hate me if i came to her now. How will i tell her that her dad got to know about us and he manuplate me to leave her and let her be success in life. He thinks that if i would be with you.you will not concentrate on your studies.i cant even express to anyone that how much i missed her in these years.
My thought broken with my cell notification. It was an video massage from om. Yeah, i am still in contact with om. I know om has surely contacts with her but i never asked to him or better to say i could not gather courage ever to ask him about her. He never talks me about her. But i still remember our last chat when he inform me about annika's Father's death. I was like i need to be with her.but that moment my grand father  also died. My family needs me.
"hey, shivaay. How are you? Its long time buddy since we chat. But today i am going to tell you a good news. This is a invitation video of my marriage. Yeah, i am going to marry.the omkara singhania is going to marry with my love gauri raichand. She is just amazing. I am not requesting you, i am ordering you that you have to come in my marriage. Which is a destination marriage. I will wait for you. Bye. ''
Video ends om was looking so happy. But should i attend the marriage. May be she meet there. What would be her reaction?let me check her insta update. Yes, i am stalking her on insta. Though she is not much active on social media but still sometimes she put her destination on that.
Pheww, she is in london in fashion week. I felt proud sometimes when i read her articles like the rising fashion designer annika malhotra.
Flasback....
"you know shivaay,i want to be a famous fashion designer. When i passed somewhere so people says, hey its annika malhotra. "she told me with great enthusiasm.
"yeah, i know how will you become a fashion designer who does not even know how to put thread on needle. "i joked.
"haww, that's why i hate you."she pouted.
"and that's why i love you. "i smirked and she blushed.
Fb ends......
fine,i am going in the marriage. Which is held in jodhpur.
Anni's pov-
I was busy in london when rudy's massage beeped in my cell.
Rudy, he is like my little brother. Me, shivaay, om,mallika and rudy were in same class. I still remember the day when mallika introduced me with rudy as her mama(maternal uncle). 😂
I laugh hard because rudy is younger from us but still he became our heart beat. For me he is my baby brother.whenever we need each other.we were with each other.
"di, i dont know anything tomorrow morning i will be waiting in airport.we have to attend om's marriage. So, wrap up your work and come directly jodhpur. "
Arrgh, yes i have to go. Unless rudy and om will be so angry with me.

in the airport,
"i am so happy that you came on time. "om hugged me.
"how does she not come after all i showed her my tadi. "rudy joked.
After dad i was so alone but my friends were with me all time. They never let me feel like orphan.

Shiv's pov-
Finally, i have reached in jodhpur. Om and rudy welcomed me warmly. But my breath is still hitched sensing her. What if she confronts.how will i face her?how will i control my feelings seeing her?
"shivaay, come sangeet is going to start. "shouted rudra. I huffed. Breath in and breath out. Lets go .how long i will keep hiding?

how long i will keep hiding?

"oh hii, shivaay.after so long time. Where were you disappeared. And oh my god you in beard looking so hot. "mallika exclaimed as she hugged me.
"thank you. how are you? And let me see you the mallika rana is married now. "i exclaimed as i saw vermilion on her forehead.
"yeah, love marriage you know. "she smirked.
"and who is the poor guy who is tolerating you."i joked and she gave me an angry glare.
"wait, i show you. He must be here or there. "she said while squinting her eyes.
"oh, how i forget he must be with annika.his and annika's bonding is unbeatable. Sometimes i get jealous too.i will meet you soon. "saying this she went away.
My instinct was so right,she is here .my sensometre is still working.
"come on annika"a loud hooting voice came.
My breath hitched when i headed my gaze towards stage.. There she is looking ethreal.

She was dancing so perfectly and i was just admiring her loosing myself in crowd. Soon performance gets finished. Om dragged me to meet his fiance.
"look, that side gauri sitting. She was asking from so long about you. So please go and meet her. I need to go as dad is calling me continuosly."om told me and left. I was still in annika's daze while walking that side i bumped with someone.
"what the hell, cant you see? "we both yelled. Then we noticed each other. Yes there she is standing. Looking pale after seeing me. We shared an deep eyelock. I dont know when gauri came between us and broke our eyelock.
"annika, do you know him? "she asked.
My eyes went to her directly waiting for her reply.
"no, i dont know this man".she said with cold expressions. Breaking my heart into pieces.