𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝔹𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝔸 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣𝕪 𝕆𝕟? "

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝔹𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝔸 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕠 𝕣𝕪 𝕆𝕟? "

     It was a rainy night. It's actually been raining all day, not that I would mind any.

     I enjoy the rainy weather. From the wet ground to the depressing grey skies, even to the distinct smell the rain gave off no matter the day of the year. The pitter patter sound of the rain falling on the windows with a messy rhythm was enough to put my disordered thoughts together. Which was needed for someone who is always in thought. It's all very relaxing.

     Looking out the window has become boring overtime. I've been sitting in my home all day, ignoring the aching in my bones to get up and move around. Don't worry I love sitting at home and doing nothing, I've spent just about my whole life doing it, leading as to why I'm lonely now. But doing nothing and making no effort to get out gets tiring over time. Just like looking out the window.

     I specifically moved here to get out of the habit, the habit of going around avoiding all chances of social contact.  To over come this social anxiety I have that's ruining everything for me. That's made me alone since I was a kid. That's made me have panic attacks before completing simple tasks like going to the grocery store.

     I've looked online for places to engage in social interaction. Small places of course, baby steps, right?

     I need to find the place that'll best suit me, so I'd be going to multiple public places to see where I feel most comfortable.

     The place was called Erin's. A "small bar" shown by the pictures. I've read the online reviews and it seems like a nice place. The pictures showed the place was roomy and comfy, and everyone there was smiling genuinely underneath dim colored lights. People in the reviews said they met some of their best friends there.

      I want to meet a best friend.

     I shook my head of my longing thoughts. I've made up my mind. I'm going there tonight, no matter what.

     I, Min Yoongi, am going to become a social butterfly.