Part 7: Jesse isn't short. She's vertically challenged.

After another ride on the elevator, Jesse and Romeo reached the fourth floor. The elevator doors opened and they walked to Jesse's bedroom, which Jesse unlocked with her iron key. "Only some of the rooms are locked. The kitchen wasn't locked, was it? But your office and bedroom are," Romeo observed.

"Everything's locked except the kitchen, the dining room, the movie theater, the library, the bathrooms, the lounge, the study, the swimming pool, the gym, and Radar's office. It's not like anyone would go to the trouble to break into Radar's office," Jesse answered. Romeo smiled at her playfully.

"Well, you never know. He is planning world domination," Romeo joked. His quip was followed by a cheerful laugh from Jesse. She opened the door to her room and the two of them stepped inside. Jesse flicked on a light switch and the room was illuminated with a heavenly warm white glow.

The walls and ceiling were painted a soothing light blue. The floor was covered with white carpet. Residing against the left wall was an elegant bed with a white headboard, a white footboard, a white pillow, a light blue blanket, a white mattress, and a white mattress cover. A baby pig plush toy rested on top of the blanket. In the far right corner was a four foot high and two foot wide white bookshelf filled with at least fifty books. Some books were even resting on top of the bookshelf. At the far end of the room was a white sofa with light blue accents, several pictures with varied occupants were in decorated white frames on the walls- some frames had words on them, and a white floral chandelier hung from the ceiling. Three white double chests and a white crafting table rested against the walls. Lastly, there was a medium sized wall mirror with an ornate white frame hanging on the bedroom's wall.

Jesse pulled out another bed from under her bed. The bed's mattress cover, mattress, and siding were all white. She lifted a white blanket and a white pillow out of one of the double chests, then placed the pillow and blanket on the bed. "Okay, that's where you're sleeping," Jesse stated, gesturing to the bed. Romeo sat on the edge of the white bed. "But, uh, I think we should get our sleepwear on first," Jesse suggested as she smiled awkwardly. Romeo turned towards Jesse. His expression was now an embarrassed grin.

"Oh. I didn't bring any. Was I supposed to? I don't really know how sleepovers work... I was supposed to, wasn't I?" Romeo rambled with a small amount of panic in his voice. Jesse smiled at him and shrugged.

"No prob. You can just borrow some of my clothes, though I am pretty short so I'm not sure if they'll fit. Literally everyone I've met is taller than me," Jesse replied. Romeo looked at Jesse... she was five feet and one inch tall. Taking that into account, Romeo was eleven inches taller than her.

"You're not short," Romeo assured. Jesse beamed at him.

"True. I'm just vertically challenged," Jesse joked. Romeo chuckled at her quip, and a hint of a smile began to form on his face. Jesse walked up to her chests and began to rummage in them. She pulled out a light blue spaghetti strap tank top with white lace at the top, white polka dots, and a white bow in the top center; light blue capri leggings with white polka dots, a white v neck t-shirt, and cornflower blue pajama shorts. Jesse tossed the t-shirt and pajama shorts onto Romeo's lap. "Here. Hopefully those will work. They seem like your style, but I'm not sure if they'll fit you. Close your eyes for a sec, I'm getting changed. I'll tell you when to open them," Jesse stated. Romeo did as she said. About a minute later, he heard Jesse say "Okay, you can open your eyes now." Romeo opened his eyes. Jesse was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap tank top with white lace at the top, white polka dots, and a white bow in the top center; no shoes, and light blue capri leggings with white polka dots. Romeo walked to the right side of the bookshelf. "Are you getting changed back there?" Jesse asked. Romeo's eyes widened to the size of golf balls, then contracted to their normal size.