Chapter 18 - goodbye

"Your bleeding" Sebastian said to me when we're at the ceremony party. I was bleeding.. my babies were in danger... "What's happening!!!" I heard Angelo right next to her. "She's having some problems sir, please stand by" the lady said but Angelo insisted.

I closed my eyes and we entered a room with a bed. They laid me down on the bed. "They baby is coming earlier than expected" the doctor said, I was in so much pain so I screamed.

"Calm down it will be okay" the doctor said, "HOW WILL IT BE OKAY SHES GIVING BIRTH!" Angelo shouted at her and I saw the doctor stiffen nearly pale looking, "please leave she's not going to have the baby yet" soon we heard a click. "How about you listen to me you-" Angelo was Interrupted by a female voice. His mother. "Angelo Julio Hayes! Get out of here right now and let the doctors do their job!" She said crossing her arms and Angelo put his gun away and stroked out the door. "HELLO?" I said waiting for them to help me.

"Right dear, I need a sleeping gas mask someone" why would I need a sleeping mask- I blacked out.

Angelos POV

I was sitting in the waiting room looking at my thumbs that were now pale white, I hadn't moved from this seat for a couple of hours. "You look stressed Mr Hayes get something to eat" a doctor Said. I nodded and walked off to the machine and put some money in. I then walked back and saw doctors rushing everywhere. "Seriously I was gone for a minute, not even that!"

"Sir hey! Get in here your babies are coming" the doctor said. I rushed to Camila and saw her sweaty body with blood everywhere while she was holding the handles. "Sir you must must know one thing.. that your wife is having difficulties with the pregnancy and you have to choose... over your babies or your wife." The doctor just told me... I can't choose! "Please don't let me choose I can't!"

I saw Camila hardly breathing and went up to her and held her hand, "it w-will be okay" I said as a tear fell down. "Is the famous Angelo Hayes crying over me, I'm flattered" she said and I smiled trying not to cry more. "Choose the babies-" I cut her off. "No I can't choose! I just can't" I said running my head, "Angelo do you love me?" She said and I nodded, "of course I do why?" Waiting for her reply.

"Then you'll love these babies.. take care of them for me please... please angelo I love you so much thank you.." she said and I nodded, its what she wanted then I'll do it for her. "Thank you" She said and pushed with pain..

Camila was in labour for 3 hours.. but unfortunate my baby boy was born first, the girl was giving Camila some trouble.. "you got this" soon after she came out and I saw Camila breathing heavily..

"I love you" She said and I nodded a no, "don't-" she said and held her 2 babies in her hands. "This is all I ever wanted." She said crying, "here take him" she said and I held my baby boy, "what's the names at least tell me" I said and she thought, "I'll name the boy you name the girl, it was fair after all. "Troy" she said, "I love the name" I nodded. "I like Scarlett" I said and she awe me. She gave me them both to put them back in the cradle.

Soon the heart monitor was going low and I looked at it and looked back at her as her eyes were drifting to unconsciousness. "No.. please.. NO! Wake up Camila!" This was all my fault I got her pregnant. "Please.." I said holding her cheeks as she left me.. my world left me.. and it was hell..

The next day, I was still sitting at my desk with Sebastian holding baby bottles everywhere. It was horrific but fun. I can't believe she left me that fast and just like that in a click... she left me.. "waaaa" Troy started to cry and so did Scarlett. "Waaaa" oh god..

The next day.

The funeral..

"Camila.. loving friend, wife, mother, always in peace and never going to be forgotten." The grave said, I was pushing the stroller around with Troy and scarlet everywhere. "Goodbye camila, WE love you." I said and put down 3 roses from us and walked of too start my beautiful life with my children.. and I will change for who I was.. I will change everything..