Chapter 10 Paris2

Camila's POV

I woke up in a really comfortable bed and it was very warm, but it wasn't my bed neither was Angelos bed. I opened my eyes and saw Angelo sitting on a seat, are we in a plane?!

"Good morning sleepy head" Angelo said and didn't look up while he was on the phone. "Where are we? Why are we on a plane?" I said and rubbed my eyes. "You'll see" he chuckled.. this couldn't good.

I sat up and stretched my body and opened the window and looked how high we were, my stomach felt sick so I closed the window. "I'm hungry" I said while I think my face was the most ugliest thing he has ever seen. My hair was everywhere and my lips felt dry.

"Pancakes with whipped cream and syrup" I was in my glory, "thank you.." I said and bite into my pancakes and moaned and realised Angelo was staring at me, "What?" I said and he nodded and looked back at his phone and I kept eating.

After a while the captain came out "We're here sir and Miss enjoy your stay at your secret paradise" I raised my eyebrows at Angelo and he smirked, okay I'm scared.

Angelo helped me out of the plane and I breathed in the fresh air, luckily I fixed myself up there were paparazzis everywhere, "Ugh I thought I told you go get rid of them pests?" I laughed at the word, pests. He sighed and told me "just hold on to me and you will be fine" he said my anxiety started to play up.

"I don't think I can it's scary.." he looked at me raising his eye brows and sighed. And he made a run for it.

"Angelo over here!"

"Are you married?"

"Is she pregnant?!"

"How's being the most worlds richest CEO like?"

"She's not even that gorgeous!"

"Why don't you choose a prettier girl."

Little did Angelo know, they don't know what I look like.. I think.. I flipped the, off with the rude finger and they stopped immediately, "why did they stop asking questions?" He said and kept hiding my face, I didn't want anyone to know what I looked like, "I have nooo ideaaa" I smirked.

Soon he put me down in a car and I winced at the pain in my stomach and he tensed up while he sat next to me. "This a car you can lay down In right?" I said and he noodd so I lay down In his lap and he moved a bit. "Jesus do you have to lay right there..." he said. Lol.

After a while we stopped and the driver pulled up, "close your eyes" Angelo said, "what no?" I snd he sighed."Do as you are asked or no surprise." He said and I eyerolled I closed my eyes, I felt Angelo put me in the wheel chair and shut the door while I heard him push me I heard talking in different languages.

"Open" He said and I opened my eyes.

Oh

My

Fucking

God

....

"WE ARE IN PARIS?!!!!!" I said and he laughed, "yep the one and only" I started to tear up and cried more. "I love it, thank you Angelo it's beautiful.." I said as he smiled. I could have kissed him right here and right now, but that would make us weird. "Can I have a hug?" I said and he hesitated for a moment and shook his head for a yes, so I bring my arms out and he lowered to my level and hugged me next minute I heard a flash, Angelos driver took a photo of us, "so beautiful.." as he wiped a fake tear away I laughed.

"Come on we we should go to our hotel"

"Our hotel?" I said confused.

"Oh yeah I must warn you Rita but since all the hotel rooms were Taken and I couldn't get us 2 beds we kinda have to..." I blushed at his question..

I have to sleep with Angelo.. this should be fun..