Chapter 6 Chill day

Camila's POV

I woke up and noticed it was very cold, I reached over to get my phone to see what the time was and noticed it was not there, I just sighed and went to go put a outfit on for today.

(Not character)

I walked to Angelos office and knocked on his door, and he said, "WHAT?!" I flinched and tried to say something but the words couldn't come out so I stood their. "WHO IS IT-" he looked down at me, he looked extremely busy and he had his phone up to his ear. "I'll call you later" he said and hung up. "Sorry camila.." He said toning his voice lower.

"Uh- do you have my phone..?" I said and crossed my arms. He nodded. "Where is it?"

"Smashed" and he waked to his office desk and went though his papers.

"Why the hell is it smashed?" I said in a anger furious tone and he looked at me over his daddy- his glasses. "Lower your tone miss rosewood, I'll get you a new phone"

"No I'll pay for my own phone, keep your money." I said and he came closer to me and held my chin. "And May I ask? How much money do you have all together?" I got my purse out of my pocket and looked at my money.

"$200" I said and he smirked and went through his wallet, "Sweetheart $200 won't get you a phone" he laughed and handed me a gold card I went all red. "I can't take that!!" I said and put the card into his chest and put my hair behind my ears.

"It wasn't a question nor a answer, now take it I have millions on there, fell free to get some clothes if you want too" I blushed more and looked down. "Are you sure?" I said and looked at the car he ad handed me back.

"Positive, now go get one" I nodded "thank you Angelo.." and walked off and decided to get a taxi.

I headed for the Apple shop and tried to get atleast a cheaper one then $400 but I think it would be no use. "Hello ma'am can I help you at all today?" A man said to me and I nodded. "Well uh- my friend Angelo Hayes gave me this card-" he interrupted me. "ANGELO HAYES?!!!" He said and yelled it out. "Y-yeah" I said and started to get nervous. "OH MY GOD CALL THE CAMERA PEOPLE ANGELO HAYES HAS A GIRLFRIEND" I started to shiver, and he gripped my shoulder tightly.

"Girl you should start running the paparazzi is coming" a lady said I nodded. "Thank you, I will" and started to bolt. "HEY COME BACK!!" The man said and ran after me. I ran into something, I think a person or a wall I don't know but it was hard, "klutz" he laughed, I noticed that voice. It was Angelo.

I looked at Angelo and he stared at the man coming after me and him, he gripped me into his chest and hid me with his coat so the paparazzi couldn't see me. "Angelo over here!"

"Is this your girlfriend!?"

"What does she look like?! Show us!"

"Is she pregnant?"

Angelos POV

The paparazzi where annoying me so much that I felt Camila shiver and soon her body fell and I catches her, still hiding her face, "please leave before I call the cops" my bodyguards said and I headed for the car. We entered the car and Camila woke up and I saw her sleepy tired eyes.

"What-" she said and I smirked.

"Oh jeez Camila you have been alseep for 20 weeks!! Oh my god Parker look at this!!" I said trying not to laugh at her face, obviously Parker was a random person.

"WHAT?!!" She said and looked everywhere and crossed her arms at me. "NOT FUNNY ANGELO!" I laughed and she punched me in the arm, it didn't hurt so I laughed more. "Your so adorable." I said and she blushed a little but I didn't say anything.

"But I need a phone.." she said and rubbed her eyes. "Merry Christmas" I said and handed her the phone I got her.

"Thank you Angelo.." she said and hugged me. She hugged me.. the feeling I haven't felt in ages.. and I liked it.

"Yeah, your welcome" I went on my phone and added her number to my phone. I messaged her "hey stranger, I just slid into your DM'S LOL"

She laughed at the message and looked at me, she looked very beautiful I reached over to her and out lips were very close when my phone called. Seriously now.. I shook the feeling and answered the phone, it was Chloe my sister she had just had her baby and it was a girl, great now the girl will come to me for advice of boys or her father Liam.

"We're here sir" I nodded and me and we walked inside home.

Camila's POV

I went into my room and went to go change into my pjs I really didn't feel like dinner so I just put some pjs shorts on a dm my red lace bra, I then took some pictures of me and my bra thinking I was so cool and hot which I am not. I took some and accidentally sent them to Angelo. I ran to his office and couldn't find him I raced downstairs and saw him with his brothers.

"DONT LOOK AT THE PHOTO!" I said I ran over to him and saw the picture on his phone and went bright red. "Damn you stupid phone!" I said tapping it trying to delete all the pictures.

I has realised I was still in my bra in front of my his brothers and cousins, "here" his brother Alex gave me his coat. I nodded and put the shirt in front of my bra and ran away and I was behind the wall so they could see me. "Camila come back" Angelo said. I put the coat on so my body wasn't showing anything.

I entered the kitchen again. "I look like a boy" I said and crossed my arms on my chest and they just laughed. "Play uno with us" I smiled. I loved this game. "It's on bitches" I said and sat down they all laughed again.

Couple hours later..

"No please don't Camila, we're friends right!!" Matt, Angelos cousin said. I smiled and placed a 4+ "uno" I smiled and they looked at my very furiously. Ha.

"I win!!" I said and put my hands in their air. "Goodnight bitchessss" and took the coat of and gave it to alex, so much for having it.

Angelos POV

"She's a keeper, Angelo.. seriously." Alex said and I nodded. "She's my Assistant nothing more" I said and ben said, "sureeee" I walked of and went to go to bed.

Hope you enjoyed x