Chapter 1

Warning: profanity and violence, abusive actions.

(Momo's POV)

"Bakugo, this isn't working."

"What do you mean Momo? And why are you calling me Bakugo?" Bakugo said in a gruff voice.

"Because....... I... i, I think we should break up."

"Eh? Momo-"

"You May call me Yao-Momo or Yaoyorozu."

"Babe, really don't-" he said getting angry.

"Bakugo I'm serious."

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH? You can't just FUCKING leave ME! You don't leave unless I say so."

"This is exactly why I'm leaving you! You're violent and overbearing! And way to possessive!" I said getting upset.

"You little slut! Who are you leaving me for! Huh? Is it Deku! It better not be fucking Deku! Or lemme guess it's Icyhot?! Yeah I bet it's him!" He started to rant and I interrupted him.

"Bakugo stop! I'm not leaving you for anybody! I'm leaving you, because of you, because of this!"

I felt him grab my neck and push me up against the wall.

"Unhand me Bakugo!"

"No. Let me show you that you're still mine."

I started to struggle. He kissed me and his lips traveled to my neck. His hand was still there. I kept struggling and yelling at him to stop.

"Momo, stop fighting me."

"No, get your hands off me!" I pushed his chest trying to get him away from me. I felt his hand start to heat up. I knew what was coming. He was going to kill me. Or at least harm me to where I would need help, which meant that he would win.

"Bakugo stop this right now." I said sternly feeling the heat starting to burn my skin.

"Arrrg." I bit my lip so hard that I tasted blood. The heat was searing my throat. Burning and leaving nothing. His other hand traveled down my tear stained cheek, down my neck. Before he could do anything else, a wall of ice came and encased him. I quickly remove his hand away from my neck and start to walk away from him. I was trembling and I could feel my neck throbbing from the burn.

"Yaoyorozu! Are you ok?"

It was Todoroki.

"I... I don't know."

I felt lightheaded and tried to walk away, but then everything turned black.

Spade is signing out!