The station

They took me down to the station.
I hated this so much. It was about 1:30 A.M and all I knew was I wanted sleep. My eyes were burning, I didn't want to be questioned. It was hard enough knowing I would never see you again.

They had my family at the station as well, they just looked at me not saying a word. I had to go through being shamed again; especially by my brother.

I was rushed to the hospital after the station. I didn't want anything to do with this anymore I was dying inside. By the time we arrived at the hospital it was 2:30 A.M and I haven't slept. All I could think of was you. How much I wanted to know what was happening to you.

I had to get tested for many things that morning. I got about 2 hrs of sleep then I was rushed up to the 3rd floor at 6:45 .

At 8 I got cleared and was able to go home. My brother signed me out; he wasn't speaking to me of course.

I had work at 12
All I knew was I had to get there on time. Since I didn't have a ride anymore (my brother wasn't talking to me) I had to start walking. Forgetting that I still had my hospital bracelet on, I went into to work. My coworkers noticed but didn't say anything. I wasn't trying to tell anyone anything. I didn't want to talk at all.

Even they were looking at me in a certain way. I heard someone talking; but I'd rather not bring that up.